President Biden

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Let me help some of you guys with this:

Donald Trump never broke through a 50% job approval rating for his entire 4 years in office.

Is it shocking that he lost? Is it shocking that he was at risk of losing?

He lost. It's time to move on. These "audits" are just a pack of lies to keep Trump's grievances in the news to rile up his base.
And this guy. Lol. When all is said and done. I bet you never apologize..

El Correcto

god is dead
Let me help some of you guys with this:

Donald Trump never broke through a 50% job approval rating for his entire 4 years in office.

Is it shocking that he lost? Is it shocking that he was at risk of losing?

He lost. It's time to move on. These "audits" are just a pack of lies to keep Trump's grievances in the news to rile up his base.
Who were the ones doing the rating, the same folk who gave the man like a 2% chance of being president at all? You really are a chump pushing these phony media talking points. Think for yourself my guy, Trump was one of the most bipartisan and beloved presidents of my life time. It’s just hard to be bipartisan with marxists who hate the country, actually it’s a futile effort.

The Driver

I drive.
Who were the ones doing the rating, the same folk who gave the man like a 2% chance of being president at all? You really are a chump pushing these phony media talking points. Think for yourself my guy, Trump was one of the most bipartisan and beloved presidents of my life time. It’s just hard to be bipartisan with marxists who hate the country, actually it’s a futile effort.
Trump Campaign’s Internal Polling Shows Biden Winning by ‘Wide Margins’ in Key States

The Trump campaign was in panic mode about Biden’s lead early on. It persisted. It was consistent. And then finally Election Day came and went and Biden defeated Trump.

But believe what you want to believe with your little butthurt believeys.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump Campaign’s Internal Polling Shows Biden Winning by ‘Wide Margins’ in Key States

The Trump campaign was in panic mode about Biden’s lead early on. It persisted. It was consistent. And then finally Election Day came and went and Biden defeated Trump.

But believe what you want to believe with your little butthurt believeys.
A daily beast article from June 2019 lol.

Biden won by 44k votes, in states which happen to be at the center of claims of election irregularities.

Ttku little buddy:
"44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

The Driver

I drive.
A daily beast article from June 2019 lol.

Biden won by 44k votes, in states which happen to be at the center of claims of election irregularities.

Ttku little buddy:
"44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
That was the point, bud. From the early days of the campaign the internal polling from the Trump campaign was looking grim. @El Correcto tried saying it was all the mainstream media polling and I threw this in his face.

"Who were the ones doing the rating" he asked. Well, I showed him. The Trump campaign was.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That was the point, bud. From the early days of the campaign the internal polling from the Trump campaign was looking grim. @El Correcto tried saying it was all the mainstream media polling and I threw this in his face.

"Who were the ones doing the rating" he asked. Well, I showed him. The Trump campaign was.
So your point was to post a two year old article that shows polling was wrong all along. Ooookay.

El Correcto

god is dead

i was talking about the approval rating numbers you brought up. You deflected to poll numbers. So who did his approval ratings?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
372717_d1pd5cj69nwx2ai.jpeg

@gdecristofaro