President Biden

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
418555_n81dwofsu2mpdy8.jpeg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Check this out. These fools are running. I guess it explains why all the extra police at airports....

JUST IN - Dominion Voting System Corporation's website seems to have a problem or is offline.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Where in the video do they talk about the 18,000 mystery voters? I want to hear the AZ Republicans saying it and not some guy named Alex on Twitter.
You can watch the whole video yourself. I'm not giving you a cliff note. Maybe you'll learn something.

newfie

Bbb biden, aka. The big man. Doesn't look like he even came close to winning. This is going to get really interesting...

Who is this guy and what country is he posting from?
As I've said many times before I want the forensic audit to prove or again or disprove these allegations. There is an audit going on and its clearly finding something . The best we can possibly hope for at this point is that we fix the issues and strengthen our election processes.
But both sides should welcome identifying problems and fixing them to ensure future election integrity.

the other issue i find disturbing is that there clearly was a review of findings that was reviewed in the Arizona senate and the major new networks are not covering it. media is complicit again.

Box ox if you really want to defend these bananna republic tactics then dont complain when its your side getting screwed.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Agree with the last 2 commenters.
Nothing on National News or in the local PHX News websites.
This is an undertaking with international coverage and not a word that the Update occurred, preliminary findings, etc….
Unbelievable!

The Driver

I drive.
Let me help some of you guys with this:

Donald Trump never broke through a 50% job approval rating for his entire 4 years in office.

Is it shocking that he lost? Is it shocking that he was at risk of losing?

He lost. It's time to move on. These "audits" are just a pack of lies to keep Trump's grievances in the news to rile up his base.