President Biden

Sportello

Do you expect that he’ll run for a second term?
He’s not even seven months into his first term. His first term was kneecap by the worst transition in history. Donald Trump did everything he could to destroy the Biden presidency before he entered. There was zero cooperation.

Ask me in two years.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
He’s not even seven months into his first term. His first term was kneecap by the worst transition in history. Donald Trump did everything he could to destroy the Biden presidency before he entered. There was zero cooperation.

Ask me in two years.
How is that different from what Trump walked into?

Oh, Yeah. Right. It was AFTER Trump became President that Dims tried to destroy his Presidency.

rod

Retired 22 years
1625537756654.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It's Hunter Biden in a money funneling scam. Just like the multi-million dollar book deals from unknown publishers and steep fees for speeches given to banksters. Art is the new scam. He "sells" his garbage paintings for half a million.
To “anonymous” (wink,wink) buyers.
No influence peddling going on here, folks, move along!

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It's Hunter Biden in a money funneling scam. Just like the multi-million dollar book deals from unknown publishers and steep fees for speeches given to banksters. Art is the new scam. He "sells" his garbage paintings for half a million.
Ah! I’ve read headlines about that but don’t bother to read anymore.
Everything “Biden” is a lie, a crime or a scam. They’ll never be held accountable.