President Biden

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Well Biden's the second Democrat to win the White House and have to immediately deal with a collapsing economy and/or a financial crisis/pandemic at the same time. Bush left Obama with a cratering economy and Trump left Biden the another cratering economy. It's so not fair to judges democrats when that the economy that Bush was left with by Clinton had falling unemployment levels and a balanced Federal Budget budget. In fact the US budget on day 1 of Bush presidency was projected to be 5 trillion in surplus over the next 8 years. Then 911 happened.

911 shouldn't have really changed the budgets trajectory but Bush and the military industrial complex took a 5 trillion surplus and turn it into a 5 trillion dollar deficit by 2008. War pays a handsome dividend for corporate America and to the ends of political power, which in the end is also about cash. That's a 10 trillion dollar move. More than Obama borrowed to help the US come out of Bushes housing bubble financial collapse implosion.
Trump was handed a growing economy, falling unemployment, and falling deficits. He reversed all of that. After the blip of his tax cuts for the rich wore off the economy started "growing " at a far smaller rate than Trump had projected and even below Obama's economy and with higher inflation.

Facts matter and these statements are backed by real data.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The UCMJ does apply to me and I have to be careful of any criticism of the former president to protect my current pension.
LOL… Did you retire as a Commissioned Officer?
If you were enlisted, Article 88 is N/A.

So, you’re retired from the military?
Your comments make us think you’re about 20.
LOL

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Well Biden's the second Democrat to win the White House and have to immediately deal with a collapsing economy and/or a financial crisis/pandemic at the same time. Bush left Obama with a cratering economy and Trump left Biden the another cratering economy. It's so not fair to judges democrats when that the economy that Bush was left with by Clinton had falling unemployment levels and a balanced Federal Budget budget. In fact the US budget on day 1 of Bush presidency was projected to be 5 trillion in surplus over the next 8 years. Then 911 happened.

911 shouldn't have really changed the budgets trajectory but Bush and the military industrial complex took a 5 trillion surplus and turn it into a 5 trillion dollar deficit by 2008. War pays a handsome dividend for corporate America and to the ends of political power, which in the end is also about cash. That's a 10 trillion dollar move. More than Obama borrowed to help the US come out of Bushes housing bubble financial collapse implosion.
Trump was handed a growing economy, falling unemployment, and falling defects. He reversed all of that. After the blip of his tax cuts for the rich wore off the economy started "growing " at a far smaller rate than Trump had projected and even below Obama's economy and with higher inflation.

Too much jibberish to read.
Are you fresh out of Programming?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Trump was handed a growing economy, falling unemployment, and falling deficits. He reversed all of that. After the blip of his tax cuts for the rich wore off the economy started "growing " at a far smaller rate than Trump had projected and even below Obama's economy and with higher inflation.

Ahistorical.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Too much jibberish to read.
Are you fresh out of Programming?
Again facts matter. Living in a fantasy world makes details seem so annoying at best and at worst, unentertaining.
Because that's where the anti-truthers habitat now, isn't it?
Infotainment

It not really about how the real world is operating, It's more important that there is an entertainment factor to your sources of information. It's not enough just to know a little fragment of truth; what questions still to be answered and information yet to be discovered: it has to have its negative aspects-the fear of the unknown, exploited. The media who gets paid by the clicks is all too happy to feed its audience whatever it wants to eat. Want to hear the election is a fraud...well, here you go. Facts not necessary.

The easiest thing to do is to pick out someone who only reads half the story or less, and only from places that validate their own biases. They have a name for that in cognitive science. It's called Cognitive Bias. Only singing the songs from your own hymns book in a world of thousands of hymn books..

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Again facts matter. Living in a fantasy world makes details seem so annoying at best and at worst, unentertaining.
Because that's where the anti-truthers habitat now, isn't it?
Infotainment

It not really about how the real world is operating, It's more important that there is an entertainment factor to your sources of information. It's not enough just to know a little fragment of truth; what questions still to be answered and information yet to be discovered: it has to have its negative aspects-the fear of the unknown, exploited. The media who gets paid by the clicks is all too happy to feed its audience whatever it wants to eat. Want to hear the election is a fraud...well, here you go. Facts not necessary.

The easiest thing to do is to pick out someone who only reads half the story or less, and only from places that validate their own biases. They have a name for that in cognitive science. It's called Cognitive Bias. Only singing the songs from your own hymns book in a world of thousands of hymn books..
Blah blah blah.
If you expect anyone to read what your handlers ingrained in your head, you need to shorten it up.
Yawn!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Awesome a counter argument....

Waiting....!

You claim 9/11 shouldn't have affected the economy. You're wrong.

You claim Obama did a great job when he oversaw the slowest recovery in history. You're wrong.

You claim Trump's economic success was a result of Obama, despite the fact economic predictions were for a slump. You're wrong.

You claim Biden's economic failure is a result of Trump, despite the fact economic predictions were for a boom. You're wrong.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You claim Obama did a great job when he oversaw the slowest recovery in history. You're wrong.

You claim Trump's economic success was a result of Obama, despite the fact economic predictions were for a slump. You're wrong.

You claim Biden's economic failure is a result of Trump, despite the fact economic predictions were for a boom. You're wrong.

A poster who disappeared for 7 years and pops back up out of nowhere to spout utter nonsense. I've seen this before.

It happens enough that there has to be something going on. Maybe a gimmick to increase activity when traffic does down?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A poster who disappeared for 7 years and pops back up out of nowhere to spout utter nonsense. I've seen this before.

It happens enough that there has to be something going on. Maybe a gimmick to increase activity when traffic does down?
There's a few people on here with a bunch of usernames. For example somehow netsua got himself in the mod queue and isn't around recently. Sportello has the same issues.

Then there's nutcases like TOS and MrfedEx who are obviously still on here bouncing between usernames.

I don't really care, I just address the posts.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There's a few people on here with a bunch of usernames. For example somehow netsua got himself in the mod queue and isn't around recently. Sportello has the same issues.

Then there's nutcases like TOS and MrfedEx who are obviously still on here bouncing between usernames.

I don't really care, I just address the posts.

I figured they are all @Old Man Jingles. :laughing:

Their views are so terrible and unpopular that they have to create multiple accounts to try and trick people into thinking their views are normal. "I'm a Republican", "I'm a moderate"... just sad.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.

" A poster who disappears for 7 years" That's your standard for validity? How does that negate any of the arguments I posed? I didn't come here and kiss the ring for 7 years and that disqualifies me? No wonder the cult of Trump is so delusional.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.

1, 911 wasn't an attack on the economy but a strategic attack of certain buildings by the terrorist. Explain how that 911 affected the economy? Oh, wait I know you can't. Just to show I'm not totally unsympathetic to the ignorant fools of the world; The economy had already started a mild recession before 911 because Alan Greenspan, head of the Federal Reserve, began to raise interest rates which popped the NASDAQ stock bubble. Remember Pet.com? So your "counterpoint " is crapola!

2, Obama came to power in one of the worst economic declines since the great depression. 500,000 newly unemployed a MONTH. The Republicans refused to help pass emergency legislation that could have lifted the US out of the decline faster and stronger. Obama, wanting to be bipartisan, allowed the rescue package to be more heavy weighted with tax cuts (not much good when your unemployed) and vastly to small package to get Republican votes. Because of this anemic response, as compared to what China did at the same time, the economy under perfore for years. An anemic response was exactly what the Republican wanted politically.
A, Additionally; the growth rates were at or greater than many of the quarters Trump was in office. After his tax cuts for the rich wore off, as I said before, growth rates returned to the 1.8-2.2 level virtually the same as Obama's. The growth rates are actually being held at theses levels because of demographic changes in the workforce. An aging workforce, a baby boom workforce, that is retiring at 10,000 a day and not enough new workers in the pipeline to replace them. Old people's spending patterns are deflationary and young people spending patterns are inflationary. So, your point two, more crapola!

3, See my response to point 2.

4, I never said Bidens economic failure was the fault of Trump. If your going to debate someone don't put words in their mouth. Biden isn't at the head of an economic failure. In fact he has managed a recovery from a decline that even outstriped Bushes collaped economy. Trumps 20% unemployment rate, even higher in certain parts of the country, and such a collapse of the overall economy it has taken 5 trillions of new debt just to wrench us out of this freefall. All of Trump's prediction by his most stable genius from the magical disappearance of the virus, to opening the economy for easter mass, September 2020 a return to boom times, turn out to be a massive pile of crapola.

7 years of not posting and nothing has changed. There are idiots lurking in every corner here who just can't help but make themselves look and sound like fools then cry foul to the admin when they are exposed.

Last edited:

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
" A poster who disappears for 7 years" That's your standard for validity? How does that negate any of the arguments I posed? I didn't come here and kiss the ring for 7 years and that disqualifies me? No wonder the cult of Trump is so delusional.

7 years of not posting and nothing has changed. There are idiots lurking in every corner here who just can't help but make themselves look and sound like fools then cry foul to the admin when they are exposed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Republicans refused to help pass emergency legislation that could have lifted the US out of the decline faster and stronger. Obama, wanting to be bipartisan allowed the rescue package to be more heavy with tax cuts and vastly to small to get Republican votes. Because of the anemic response, as compared to what China did at the same time, the economy under perfore for years.
A, Additionally; the growth rates were at or greater than many of the quarters Trump was in office. After his tax cuts for the rich wore off, as I said before, growth rates returned to the 1.8-2.2 level virtually the same as Obama's. The growth rates are actually being held at theses levels because of demographic changes in the workforce. An aging workforce, a baby boom workforce, that is retiring at 10,000 a day and not enough new workers in the pipeline to replace them. Old people's spending patterns are deflationary and young people spending patterns are inflationary. So, your point two, more crapola!

3, See my response to point 2.

4, I never said Bidens economic failure was the fault of Trump. If your going to debate someone don't put words in their mouth. Biden isn't at the head of an economic failure. In fact he has managed a recovery from a decline that even outstriped Bushes collaped economy. Trumps 20% unemployment rate, even higher in certain parts of the country, and such a collapse of the overall economy it has taken 5 trillions of new debt just to wrench us out of this freefall. All of Trump's prediction by his most stable genius from the magical disappearance of the virus, to opening the economy for easter mass, September 2020 a return to boom times, turn out to be a massive pile of crapola.

Ahistorical.