President Biden

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The first quarter of 2020 was s plus, the 2nd and third were down, the 4th was 33 percent on the plus, which means it rebounded from covid, the 1st quarter of 2021 was 13 percent, of course there was a decrease from the covid, it is about the rebound after, which means it was heading in the right direction until biden got in

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
U

And your making my point because your comparing numbers to 2019, which means trumps economy was good 👍
You fail to remember your own comments. You said " when Trump left office" he left DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH RATES!
Now, you want to do 2019 GDP numbers? I can get those too.

Jkloc420

Here you go buddy, i was wrong it was quarter 3 that was 33 percent, quarter 4 was 4.5 and 2021 first quarter was 6.5
Screenshot_20211014-154153_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jkloc420

So do the math, tbe first two quarters of 2020 were negative 36.3 and the last two were 38.3 so trump gained back what he lost and i forgot the stock market went back up to 26000

Jkloc420

Big talk about how Trump who was left with a growing economy, falling unemployment and fiscal deficit did better than Obama. Well, Trump cult Kool aid and ring kissers. You sightly right and majorly wrong.

Trump’s Economic Growth Is Slower Than Obama’s Last 3 Years​

Trump’s Economic Growth Is Slower Than Obama’s Last 3 Years
Trump dropped unemployment by 2 percent, they both ran up the deficit, but it all depends on what the money is spent on, he grew the economy but it was with part time jobs

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Lmao i just showed you trumps gdp for each quarter and i am cherry picking lmao
Didn't you pull that list down? One that shows many quarters below 2% and one with a -33% decline. Trump expanded the national debt by 7.8 trillion, handed 1.9 trillion to the top 1% and you cult followers still think he did a better job. What happen to his great and affordable healthcare plan, infrastructure, balanced budget?
Facts, just the facts ok!

Jkloc420

Didn't you pull that list down? One that shows many quarters below 2% and one with a -33% decline. Trump expanded the national debt by 7.8 trillion, handed 1.9 trillion to the top 1% and you cult followers still think he did a better job. What happen to his great and affordable healthcare plan, infrastructure, balanced budget?
Please tell me all the rich Republicans out there, list them

Jkloc420

The healtcare plan was voted down by john mccain who cost the Republicans the house in 2018 because of it

Jkloc420

Do you even know why there was a 33 percent decline that year