President Biden

Box Ox

Box Ox

Are planes full of illegal immigrants landing at LAX right now or is this more of an aspirational thing for you?
No they’re not but that’s what can happen. You don’t think it’s possible?

Far less possible than it is to be part of an illegal immigrant caravan that's simply released into the US in 2021. Which is why there's been a record number of illegal immigrants giving it a shot since Biden became President.

vantexan

Or let me be clear an illegal can get on a plane come here and not go home.
They have to get visas first. Which is why we're seeing millions pour through the southern border. Not only being allowed in, the government is flying them to places all over the country and giving them assistance.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
They have to get visas first. Which is why we're seeing millions pour through the southern border. Not only being allowed in, the government is flying them to places all over the country and giving them assistance.

Immigration should be welcomed. You have people here who don’t take advantage of their freedom and opportunities.

Box Ox

You don’t need a wall to stop this….

It's a good way to at least slow the uncontrolled flow of illegals who are currently overwhelming the US Border Patrol due to the Biden Administration's widely known policy of releasing them into the country.

What would be your solution if you were President? Or are you not interested in a solution?

Immigration should be welcomed. You have people here who don’t take advantage of their freedom and opportunities.

The multi-trillion dollars in social spending programs you hard leftists are crying out for will become even more unsustainable if you're also not interested in regaining any kind of control over our southern border.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
It's a good way to at least slow the uncontrolled flow of illegals who are currently overwhelming the US Border Patrol due to the Biden Administration's widely known policy of releasing them into the country.

What would be your solution if you were President? Or are you not interested in a solution?

The multi-trillion dollars in social spending programs you hard leftists are crying out for will become even more unsustainable if you're also not interested in regaining any kind of control over our southern border.

More a military presence on the border. If we can invade random third world countries. I’m sure we got the military to guard our borders.

The programs should be available. I would say good chunk illegals are coming to change their lives.

Box Ox

A lot of illegals do this. You’ve had people live here for 15 years plus illegally.

Do you think we'd currently have an illegal immigration problem if it were only those who flew in with proper paperwork not returning home from their vacations?

Answer: We wouldn't. It doesn't happen by the tens and hundreds of thousands of people.

More a military presence on the border. If we can invade random third world countries. I’m sure we got the military to guard our borders.

That's your way of saying you don't want any border controls at all because you know that's not a realistic answer.

The programs should be available. I would say good chunk illegals are coming to change their lives.

You should tell that to other western countries like Australia, Canada and the UK who have far more strict merit-based immigration policies than the US does. We can't be in the business of trying to save the whole world just because the US would be a nicer place for them to live.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Do you think we'd currently have an illegal immigration problem if it were only those who flew in with proper paperwork not returning home from their vacations?

Answer: We wouldn't. It doesn't happen by the tens and hundreds of thousands of people.

That's your way of saying you don't want any border controls at all because you know that's not a realistic answer.

You should tell that to other western countries like Australia, Canada and the UK who have far more strict merit-based immigration policies than the US does. We can't be in the business of trying to save the whole world just because the US would be a nicer place for them to live.

I want border controls..nobody should be here illegally. If you do it the right way no problem. I’m for a strict immigration system, but building a wall wasn’t going to fix that. Once again this is trump who had no intentions on following his word. He knew that’s all he had to say get the voters on board.