President Biden

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
And it’s not unrealistic. If we can send a drone to murder someone all the way in Iran. How can’t we increase military presence on the border

Box Ox

They have to get visas first. Which is why we're seeing millions pour through the southern border. Not only being allowed in, the government is flying them to places all over the country and giving them assistance.
Immigration should be welcomed. You have people here who don’t take advantage of their freedom and opportunities.
I want border controls..nobody should be here illegally. If you do it the right way no problem. I’m for a strict immigration system

Nope. When you say "immigrants should be welcomed" because "you have people here who don't take advantage of their freedom and opportunities" you're talking about illegal immigrants. That was your response to @vantexan 's post, which was entirely about about illegal immigrants.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Nope. When you say "immigrants should be welcomed" because "you have people here who don't take advantage of their opportunities" you're talking about illegal immigrants. That was your response to @vantexan 's post, which was entirely about about illegal immigrants.

No I’m talking about the American born here who work at McDonald’s for 30 yrs and don’t try to be anything. You have immigrants who come here and be successful with limited resources.

Box Ox

I do care, my buddy just got his citizenship doing it the right way. Which how should he done. Trying to cheat the system isn’t fair.

You don't have to keep trying to pretend you do. You clearly don't.

p.png

Box Ox

No I meant that people should be welcomed here. We’re not some hermit kingdom.

Dance, hard leftist, dance. The situation we've got on our southern border right now is one you're absolutely fine with. Because you're all for illegal immigration and open borders anyway.

The hermit kingdom thing is kind of strange. A country that has control of its borders is a hermit kingdom.....hmmmmmm. Very hard leftist.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Dance, hard leftist, dance. The situation we've got on our southern border right now is one you're absolutely fine with. Because you're all for illegal immigration and open borders anyway.

The hermit kingdom thing is kind of strange. A country that has control of its borders is a hermit kingdom.....hmmmmmm. Very hard leftist.

Clearly we don’t have it under control. You try to taking my post putting your spin on it. We don’t need to close borders, we just need to do better job at tackling illegal immigration. My original point was wall was useless if you have tunnels and planes.

Box Ox

Clearly we don’t have it under control. You try to taking my post putting your spin on it. We don’t need to close borders, we just need to do better job at tackling illegal immigration. My original point was wall was useless if you have tunnels and planes.

I know this is probably a difficult time for you. There's no point in trying to run away from how you clearly feel about illegal immigration. The "moderate" facade you've been trying to hold onto is gone.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I know this is probably a difficult time for you. There's no point in trying to run away from how you clearly feel about illegal immigration. The "moderate" facade you've been trying to hold onto is gone.

No idea what you’re talking about. I’m not extreme left and never have been.

Box Ox

Well, that’s cool you’re keeping tabs on me, but I’m not extreme left.

Post 1 of 2

You defend BLM:

BLM defense.png

You believe the US is systemically racist but say you "don't like accusing people of racism":

Systemic racism.png

Systemic Racism 1.png

Saying don't like accusing racism.png

You want slavery reparations:

Slavery Reparations.png

Your response to an article about 10,000 Canadians dying waiting for healthcare was that you'd prefer Canadian healthcare.

Canadian healthcare.png

You defend cancel culture:

Cancel Culture Defense.png

You believe babies are not human, merely cells

Babies a cell.png

Box Ox

Well, that’s cool you’re keeping tabs on me, but I’m not extreme left.

Post 2 of 2

You believe children shouldn't be protected from parents who wish to change their gender:

Protecting.png

Protecting.png

You defended Joe Biden's obviously horrific Afghanistan withdrawal:

Afghanistan Defense.jpeg

You want (higher?) education to be free:

Free education.png

You're all for illegal immigration:

Immigration.png

You don't like capitalism:

Capitalism.png

You defend the advancement of the leftist agenda:

Defense of the left.png