President Biden

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I wonder how much the Trump crime family made off this deal?

Mark it!
When this is all proven to be nothing less than a distraction (YES-like the rabid MSM "coverage" of 1-06) will you be around?
It's no phenomenon that you lefties go crickets on steroids when the truth is exposed. Ya'll have zero spine and your lives have no meaning other than the TDS you all share.
Trump was the very best USA POTUS in decades but the libs couldn't handle his truth telling and penchant for loving America. Liberals suck the high hard one.

vantexan

And yet not a word about the Bidens. Here's an idea: investigate and arrest anyone no matter where the trail leads if their office was used, or the potential to obtain that office was used, to enrich themselves and family members. If you're going to go after Trump then go after Biden and Clinton too. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

BlackFriday

And yet not a word about the Bidens. Here's an idea: investigate and arrest anyone no matter where the trail leads if their office was used, or the potential to obtain that office was used, to enrich themselves and family members. If you're going to go after Trump then go after Biden and Clinton too. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

Otherwise????
You are too kind my friend.

newolddude

Look, I don’t care if you investigate Hunter Biden. Throw him in jail.

But if you’re going to bitch whine and complain about Hunter his $10 million windfall, its nothing compared to the hundreds of millions the Trumps and Kushners.

vantexan

But if you’re going to bitch whine and complain about Hunter his $10 million windfall, its nothing compared to the hundreds of millions the Trumps and Kushners.

If Trump was getting hundreds of thousands let alone millions the press would've been all over it. Kushner may have gotten a sweetheart deal for his firm but it remains to be seen how that money will be used. He has actual experience in investment banking as opposed to Hunter not having no experience yet getting $1.5 billion for his no experience private equity firm from the Chinese. And millions from numerous other sources with part of which was going to his dad. At any rate I'm not whining about one and ignoring the other. I don't care which party they're in or who their daddy is, if they're breaking the law then they should be prosecuted. If the liberal press hadn't covered for Hunter before the election Trump would've won. Y'all seem to think the ends justify the means as long as you stay in power but look at the mess the country is in.

oldngray

nowhere special
If Trump was getting hundreds of thousands let alone millions the press would've been all over it. Kushner may have gotten a sweetheart deal for his firm but it remains to be seen how that money will be used. He has actual experience in investment banking as opposed to Hunter not having no experience yet getting $1.5 billion for his no experience private equity firm from the Chinese. And millions from numerous other sources with part of which was going to his dad. At any rate I'm not whining about one and ignoring the other. I don't care which party they're in or who their daddy is, if they're breaking the law then they should be prosecuted. If the liberal press hadn't covered for Hunter before the election Trump would've won. Y'all seem to think the ends justify the means as long as you stay in power but look at the mess the country is in.
How much of the money going to the firm ended up Kushner's pockets? The headline tries to make it sound like all 2 billion was going to him. Easy to cherry pick one deal with a mutibillion and multinational firm.

Much different situation than with Hunter and the Big Guy.

newolddude

Execute Hunter Biden on the front steps of the Fox News building for I care. But I guess that still wouldn’t be good enough.

newfie

probably not as much as the biden crime family is getting from Solar companies in kickbacks.
(did i mention China sells a lot of solar panels?)
the difference being Trumps alleged misdeeds saved americans money while bidens are costing us

vantexan

How much of the money going to the firm ended up Kushner's pockets? The headline tries to make it sound like all 2 billion was going to him. Easy to cherry pick one deal with a mutibillion and multinational firm.

Much different situation than with Hunter and the Big Guy.
Exactly. This is their way to try to divert attention from the Bidens. If they were doing anything illegal the liberal press would be screaming 24/7 and would finally have Trump on something to shut him down for '24.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Execute Hunter Biden on the front steps of the Fox News building for I care. But I guess that still wouldn’t be good enough.

I would be satisfied with the criminal syndicate running establishment politics be tried and convicted. But let's face it, they aren't going to do that to themselves.

BlackFriday

Proof of the trump & kutchner millions please Mr tds on steroids.
Btw, Trump isn't the potus anymore. Your lifetime failure Biden is. Care to talk about Biden?

OMG! You TDS liberals are more dramatic than the daytime soaps. That's about the level of intellect too.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Don't pretend you wouldn't be front row, eating popcorn at a Mike Pence hanging. Remember when he did conversion therapy? Liberals wanted to hang him for that.
Remember the breaking news that he wouldn't go to a dinner meeting with a woman unless his wife was there? He basically was carrying around suitcases full of handmaid's tale outfits looking for women to kidnap.

All of the sudden these people care about pence lol. Literally no one actually cares about pence. He's a nobody.