President Biden

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How scummy is this .And they wanted to impeach Trump for a phone call !!! It will get no traction by the fake news media because they are complicit in the Biden family crimes
This piece of :censored2: fake president tells the citizens he is going to take from the oil reserves to lower gas prices then sells it to our, not his, enemy. He has done so many things that are treasonous. How can anyone that doesn’t have their head in the sand be for this guy? Imagine being so blind or either stupid that you think this piece of :censored2: and his piece of :censored2: family is for America.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This piece of :censored2: fake president tells the citizens he is going to take from the oil reserves to lower gas prices then sells it to our, not his, enemy. He has done so many things that are treasonous. How can anyone that doesn’t have their head in the sand be for this guy? Imagine being so blind or either stupid that you think this piece of :censored2: and his piece of :censored2: family is for America.
Many supporters on this forum. Sad

UnionStrong

F7DCBD6F-9225-4EB1-9B59-63B48DE49A21.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
How can this be? This was the most secure election in history! There is no evidence of cheating! Com on Man! Oh I know this is from a right wing rag news outlet. There that’s the ticket.

UnionStrong

How can this be? This was the most secure election in history! There is no evidence of cheating! Com on Man! Oh I know this is from a right wing rag news outlet. There that’s the ticket.

A little late.