President Biden

vantexan

The shame is, that much blame and credit will be due them.
I've not been happy with such a run your mouth do nothing and get nothing done bunch in my life.
Not much they can do right now but they certainly contribute to losing Congress. I don't expect much until a Republican wins in '24. He'd better be able to kick some butt and put up with the crap that will certainly come.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Not much they can do right now but they certainly contribute to losing Congress. I don't expect much until a Republican wins in '24. He'd better be able to kick some butt and put up with the crap that will certainly come.
Just going by their past record.
I know now is out, but pretty much the same republicans are going to be there, at least the mentality, that were scared to death of Trump, and did not step up and do the job, and change the bs and direction of the country.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Remember without the Republicans this past sham election could of never been certified! Remember when the Republicans had the house and senate they didn’t do much of anything. I don‘t trust either party so much so that I left all parties and I am now “Non Affiliation” I don’t even want to be in the libertarian party. With that said the democrats are so evil I cannot vote for them and the Republicans are at least acting like they are the opposite of the left so at this time I lean to the Republicans.

BrownFlush

This Thursday the Presidential Medal of Freedom ceremony will be at the White House. The nation's highest civilian honor. Given to individuals "who have made exemplary contributions to the prosperity, values, or security of the United States, world peace, or other significant societal, public, or private endeavors."
Megan Rapinoe.
She's an American hater. She hates this country.
"To have the entirety of the U.S. government say to people's faces, say to women's faces, we do not care. We are going to force our belief system, which is deeply rooted in a white supremacist, patriarchal, Christianity. We are going to force that upon you."- Megan Rapinoe
Biden thinks that's great. She's getting the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Biden.
I don't think Biden knows who she is. Maybe he does.The woman is a maroon. She's a propagandist.
Don't wonder why moderate and conservative Americans hate Biden.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This Thursday the Presidential Medal of Freedom ceremony will be at the White House. The nation's highest civilian honor. Given to individuals "who have made exemplary contributions to the prosperity, values, or security of the United States, world peace, or other significant societal, public, or private endeavors."
Megan Rapinoe.
"To have the entirety of the U.S. government say to people's faces, say to women's faces, we do not care. We are going to force our belief system, which is deeply rooted in a white supremacist, patriarchal, Christianity. We are going to force that upon you."- Megan Rapinoe
Biden thinks that's great. She's getting the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Biden.
I don't think Biden knows who she is. Maybe he does.The woman is a maroon. She's a propagandist.
They should hang her instead.

Gotta Go

6B4CE157-D9E5-4EF0-9654-C49DC69CDD68.jpeg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Megan Rapinoe.
An Award from one POS to another !!!

BrownFlush

We have a President who basically is disengaged from solving any problem. Not just the border, the economy, violent crime, fentanyl/drug crisis, you name it, he doesn't have any solutions, doesn't engage, doesn't even seem to know what's going on. Scary.
If I was a country that hated America ,what better time to do a 911 dance could there be?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We have a President who basically is disengaged from solving any problem. Not just the border, the economy, violent crime, fentanyl/drug crisis, you name it, he doesn't have any solutions, doesn't engage, doesn't even seem to know what's going on. Scary.
If I was a country that hated America ,what better time to do a 911 dance could there be?
It’s coming. I have no doubt.