President Biden

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Once upon a time, it was improper for a President, current or former, to speak negatively about the country and its institutions in a foreign land.
Yet, there Biden was ripping the Supreme Court in front of the world press in Spain, slamming their rulings on abortion and guns.
The democrats have no love for America. And most are godless heathens.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If the economy gets much worse, Biden will resign. They'll frame it as a health issue, but it's all about the damage Biden is doing to his own party. Two and a half more years of presidential incompetence will destroy the Dims.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
If the economy gets much worse, Biden will resign. They'll frame it as a health issue, but it's all about the damage Biden is doing to his own party. Two and a half more years of presidential incompetence will destroy the Dims.

The Democrats probably already have a contingency plan...it is a matter of time before they throw Biden and Harris under the bus. The problem next would be to find their next (Anti-Trump) in 2024...

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Biden is doing just what he is told and doing it well. Look at the USA, Germany, Uk, France and others that at the same time they all welcomed open boarders, pandered to LGBTQ, went against fossil fuel and all went WOKE. It is as if they were all given orders from higher up. There is no way these major countries all went WOKE at the same time to the detriment of their country unless they are not the ones making the decisions. Biden is just the distraction from who is really given orders in this Global destruction.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Biden is doing just what he is told and doing it well. Look at the USA, Germany, Uk, France and others that at the same time they all welcomed open boarders, pandered to LGBTQ, went against fossil fuel and all went WOKE. It is as if they are all given orders from higher up. There is no way these major countries all went WOKE at the same time to the detriment of their country unless they are not the ones making the decisions. Biden is just the distraction from who is really given orders in this Global destruction.
Satan

UnionStrong

Why would I be?
3961E6AD-59E7-48C8-8A5A-99460552DE51.gif

vantexan

And yet when the Republicans take power next year everything that can possibly be blamed on them will.