President Biden

newolddude

Fcs5KlEacAEcgIR

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How come when Biden flies in migrants in the middle of the night no one cares ?

But when 50 migrants show up on a resort island all hell breaks loose.

floridays

In March 2020, the reserve had 634 million barrels stored out of a capacity of 727 million barrels, 87%
After a record draw down last week, the reserve is down to 442 million barrels, 60%, its lowest level since 1984.
What's your point?
It's democrat math. When he replenishes the reserve at over twice the price that he siphoned out he's gonna claim he increased our oil reserves by 350 million barrels.

Like all the "jobs" he's created since they wouldn't let people go to work during covid.

I understand that you understand, the leftist idiots don't understand though.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
This local article in Florida shows how easily Democrats are to manipulate. The news acts like people are upset at DeSantis for using tax payer money to fly the illegals to Martha’s Vineyard. Dems look at the money he spent to send the illegals away and are upset but they never think about how much money he saved by not paying for a lifetime of support. The more you understand how little Dems really think about any subject and just go along with whatever MSM tells them the more you understand how they can make the decisions they do.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Biden is the king of lies.
He's also the kind of "not my fault" when things are bad and "I fixed it" when things get slightly better.
Worst potus ever. Hands down the absolute worst. Luckily he had a ton of demo zombies propping him, and themselves, up.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This local article in Florida shows how easily Democrats are to manipulate. The news acts like people are upset at DeSantis for using tax payer money to fly the illegals to Martha’s Vineyard. Dems look at the money he spent to send the illegals away and are upset but they never think about how much money he saved by not paying for a lifetime of support. The more you understand how little Dems really think about any subject and just go along with whatever MSM tells them the more you understand how they can make the decisions they do.

“Crist pointed out that he believes the governor is not taking into account the human factor.”

Of course DeSantis is taking into account the human factor….IN HIS STATE, the state he vowed to serve. Biden would do well to account for the human factor in the country he took an oath to serve.

oldngray

nowhere special
What's your point?
It's democrat math. When he replenishes the reserve at over twice the price that he siphoned out he's gonna claim he increased our oil reserves by 350 million barrels.

Like all the "jobs" he's created since they wouldn't let people go to work during covid.

I understand that you understand, the leftist idiots don't understand though.

Remember When Democrats Blocked Trump from Filling the Strategic Oil Reserve While Gas Was Cheap?​

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

newfie

In March 2020, the reserve had 634 million barrels stored out of a capacity of 727 million barrels, 87%
After a record draw down last week, the reserve is down to 442 million barrels, 60%, its lowest level since 1984.
meanwhile we're still down 1000 barrels a day of domestic production from pre covid times.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Cause you haven't trapped enough lobster to feed all of them?
After having the best two months of trapping, we have all hit a slow down.
I haven't seen a legal lobster in almost 3 weeks.
One lobsterman I know needed 20 lobsters for a family party, he had to pull up 63 traps to do so.
Time is running out on the season all traps have to be out of the state waters by Nov. 1st.

Thebrownblob

Phew! Now I don’t need a dictionary and notepad to understand what this is all about. I kind of got the gist in the previous article but it was written in more scientific jargon.

This is some scary stuff.
Your money will change, your ability to use it will change, and the amount of freedom and liberty you have will be decided for you. And will be based on your agreement or disagreement with your government. When you start hearing about Everything being more equitable be very afraid. Equity it is rarely possible for it to be “even”. Equity cannot be given it can only be earned. This is how are you redistribute to the people you choose.

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Your money will change, your ability to use it will change, and the amount of freedom and liberty you have will be decided for you. And will be based on your agreement or disagreement with your government. When you start hearing about Everything being more equitable be very afraid. Equity it is rarely possible for it to be “even”. Equity cannot be given it can only be earned. This is how are you redistribute to the people you choose.

Another term would be: “Lowering the Bar”. . (GREATER)...

floridays

After having the best two months of trapping, we have all hit a slow down.
I haven't seen a legal lobster in almost 3 weeks.
One lobsterman I know needed 20 lobsters for a family party, he had to pull up 63 traps to do so.
Time is running out on the season all traps have to be out of the state waters by Nov. 1st.
Here's to Good trapping :thumbup1:

Thebrownblob

Another term would be: “Lowering the Bar”. . (GREATER)...
A great example, two workers both with 30 years. One has saved and invested his money well the other lived carelessly and poorly invested. In order to make everything equitable we need to take away the money the responsible investor made and share it with the irresponsible investor.

Two people buy similar houses One cares for their house and upgrades many things, the other owner never cares for the house , and let it fall into disrepair. We will need to take the unequal equity from the good homeowner and give it to the poor homeowner because it’s not fair.

Or someone chooses to not go to college because financially they cannot afford it, or chooses to go to college takes out loans and works tirelessly to pay them back.

The other person goes to school for eight years and takes out loans carelessly goes on vacations buys new cars. We will need to take money from the responsible people and give it to the irresponsible people in order to make things equitable.

Of course those are just a few examples and there are many other controllables to throw in such as race, gender, sexual preference, and many other things, that will decide your equitability. In this new social credit score.

It’s communism under a different name. The Chinese model.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
A great example, two workers both with 30 years. One has saved and invested his money well the other lived carelessly and poorly invested. In order to make everything equitable we need to take away the money the responsible investor made and share it with the irresponsible investor.

Two people buy similar houses One cares for their house and upgrades many things, the other owner never cares for the house , and let it fall into disrepair. We will need to take the unequal equity from the good homeowner and give it to the poor homeowner because it’s not fair.

Or someone chooses to not go to college because financially they cannot afford it, or chooses to go to college takes out loans and works tirelessly to pay them back.

The other person goes to school for eight years and takes out loans carelessly goes on vacations buys new cars. We will need to take money from the responsible people and give it to the irresponsible people in order to make things equitable.

Of course those are just a few examples and there are many other controllables to throw in such as race, gender, sexual preference, and many other things, that will decide your equitability. In this new social credit score.

It’s communism under a different name. The Chinese model.
With these kind of examples you should run for some kind of Democrat office. You would win in a land slide. Just have the MSM parrot how this is for the good of the country and anyone against it is racist and you know the Democrats would all agree. We even have a few on this forum that is thinking that is amazing. Well maybe not until MSM tells them to think that way.