President Biden

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Biden will be in my area soin. I'd love to go but I don't like crowds. Guaranteed to be plenty of leftist scumbags trying to incite the logical thinkers. Get them riled up so it looks like it's the rights fault. Liberals are super violent people. And they suck.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Biden will be in my area soin. I'd love to go but I don't like crowds. Guaranteed to be plenty of leftist scumbags trying to incite the logical thinkers. Get them riled up so it looks like it's the rights fault. Liberals are super violent people. And they suck.
If Biden is showing up and you don’t like crowds that will be the perfect place to spend some time.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I screwed up. It's Trump who is coming. The crowd is going to be huge for a small town.

Thebrownblob

Last edited:

newolddude

You’re kind of a simpleton aren’t you?

I hope Biden's goal is to win a proxy war in the Urkraine that leads to a regime change in Russia.

Thebrownblob

I hope Biden's goal is to win a proxy war in the Urkraine that leads to a regime change in Russia.
It won’t. The only thing it’s doing is the stabilizing the world and making us all unsafe. He could be pushing for peace right now, both sides are looking for a way out. We are only sending money and weapons not diplomats, that should tell you all you need to know. It’s nauseating that you would think resume change would be good, how has that worked anywhere else we’ve been in the last 20 years? People like you never learn you enjoy destruction and death apparently. It’s not our responsibility to overthrow governments.

newolddude

It won’t. The only thing it’s doing is the stabilizing the world and making us all unsafe. He could be pushing for peace right now, both sides are looking for a way out. We are only sending money and weapons not diplomats, that should tell you all you need to know. It’s nauseating that you would think resume change would be good, how has that worked anywhere else we’ve been in the last 20 years? People like you never learn you enjoy destruction and death apparently. It’s not our responsibility to overthrow governments.
Of course you want Putin to continue in power so he can keep destabilizing America and get his puppet Trump back in the Oval Office so he can give him directions.

Thebrownblob

Of course you want Putin to continue in power so he can keep destabilizing America and get his puppet Trump back in the Oval Office so he can give him directions.
Yes because I’m a Trump supporter. 🙄 You are literally the most ignorant poster on here. Are you sure your mom knows you have used her phone and are posting?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wow, thank you.
It's about time more of you people admitted Democrats set Ukrainians up to be slaughtered so you could fight another war without having to take responsibility for the outcome.

I appreciate you admitting that because there's a lot of lying left wingers pretending they care about Ukrainians.

Thebrownblob

When all else fails and you don't have a response, go with an attempt at personal insult.
It’s not an insult, it’s a fact. whenever I see your post I can be sure that it’s going to be a something in equivalency of a sophomore in high school. That is your level of intelligence. I’m not mad at you it’s not your fault, and you shouldn’t be mad at yourself you should embrace it. The good news is ignorance is a choice. But since you’re in such a state of bliss I’m not expecting you to move from it.

Peace to you our simple friend.

newolddude

It’s not an insult, it’s a fact. whenever I see your post I can be sure that it’s going to be a something in equivalency of a sophomore in high school. That is your level of intelligence. I’m not mad at you it’s not your fault, and you shouldn’t be mad at yourself you should embrace it. The good news is ignorance is a choice. But since you’re in such a state of bliss I’m not expecting you to move from it.

Peace to you our simple friend.
You just can't help yourself can you?

Thebrownblob

You just can't help yourself can you?
I mean everything you see is Trump or Biden it’s like a three year old. 😂 how is it my fault that you do no research?, you’re radicalized by party loyalty and the things you post are the most inane and silly posts on this forum? This is all you’re doing sir. I can only measure you by your posting and you’re about as deep as a thimble.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1663696808262.png