President Biden

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Who is in charge ?
The White House’s cleanup of President Biden’s statement that the COVID-19 pandemic is "over" is only the latest example of the administration walking back his off-the-cuff remarks.

Biden made his remarks during his interview airing on CBS’ "60 Minutes" on Sunday, his first with an American TV journalist in over 200 days. When asked if the pandemic was over, Biden told CBS correspondent Scott Pelley, "The pandemic is over. We still have a problem with COVID. We're still doing a lot of work on it. It's – but the pandemic is over."

White House officials quickly rushed to clarify his words, with one member of the administration noting that "the President's comments do not mark a change in policy toward the administration's handling of the virus, and there are no plans to lift the Public Health Emergency."

Last edited:

Gotta Go

1663816583152.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Democrats know their Views are so unAmerican that they have to cheat or get people from other countries to be able to vote to win. The newest thing they are up to is to let non citizens vote. I know we have people here in this forum that thinks that’s a good thing (because MSM has told them to think that) but then why stop there, why not let people that are in any country vote in our elections by phone or mail in ballet? At this point if you vote Democrat you are Anti-American.
For the people that works at UPS and thinks this is a good thing they need to ask the Union to let anybody in the USA vote on our UPS contracts.

80685FBD-7E9E-41D5-B51E-3172207F3027.png

Last edited:

vantexan

This is a very good question that Biden supporters need to ask themselves. I know that when my dad started getting lost when he went to the store my siblings and I realized he shouldn’t live alone anymore. Maybe Biden’s family should do the right thing by Joe.
If Hunter moves into the White House we may never get him out. Imagine all the foreigners begging for ambassador positions here so they could attend those parties.

Thebrownblob

All this back-and-forth pretending any politician is going to jail makes me laugh. Most of it isn’t true, most of it is over blown, and all of it is just a Partisan show, and power-play. I wonder when both sides will figure out they’re being played?

And all the while they keep getting richer and ripping us off. But hey just vote for the next crew they’re going to fix it🙄

newolddude

All this back-and-forth pretending any politician is going to jail makes me laugh. Most of it isn’t true, most of it is over blown, and all of it is just a Partisan show, and power-play. I wonder when both sides will figure out they’re being played?

And all the while they keep getting richer and ripping us off. But hey just vote for the next crew they’re going to fix it🙄
I have to tip my hat to Gaetz's dad as he's damn good at cleaning his son's crap up. That's some Joseph P Kennedy level tradecraft.