President Biden

Thebrownblob

Wow, thank you.
It's about time more of you people admitted Democrats set Ukrainians up to be slaughtered so you could fight another war without having to take responsibility for the outcome.

I appreciate you admitting that because there's a lot of lying left wingers pretending they care about Ukrainians.
This is Biden's fault. If he'd just told the Ukraine to surrender this wouldn't have happened.

Once again Mr. simpleton no one asked them to surrender. I’m sorry you don’t understand the idea behind negotiations. But that does make sense because you’re like A three year old who wants his toy. Right now as you have admitted with a proxy war we’re asking them to die while we send them more weapons to make sure they do, don’t you feel disgusting and filthy? You should.

newolddude

Once again Mr. simpleton no one asked them to surrender. I’m sorry you don’t understand the idea behind negotiations. But that does make sense because you’re like A three year old who wants his toy. Right now as you have admitted with a proxy war we’re asking them to die while we send them more weapons to make sure they do, don’t you feel disgusting and filthy? You should.
People are dying in the Ukraine because the Russians invaded.

Thebrownblob

People are dying in the Ukraine because the Russians invaded.
Originally six months ago, yes now it’s because people like you want to see them dead and do not want diplomacy. Oh absolutely disgusting. While you admit it’s a proxy war and they’re being destroyed and get it in their homes are being torched. While you sit in comfort and watch. What goes around comes around I’m sure.

vantexan

Originally six months ago, yes now it’s because people like you want to see them dead and do not want diplomacy. Oh absolutely disgusting. While you admit it’s a proxy war and they’re being destroyed and get it in their homes are being torched. While you sit in comfort and watch. What goes around comes around I’m sure.
You do know the Ukrainians just mounted a very successful counter offensive that had Russians fleeing by the tens of thousands? That the Russians left behind so much equipment that it's more than all the equipment supplied by the West so far? And the Ukrainians don't need training on the Russian equipment as they're already familiar with it. The Russians are getting their asses handed to them and at this point it's a matter of whether Putin decides to use tactical nukes to win.

Thebrownblob

You do know the Ukrainians just mounted a very successful counter offensive that had Russians fleeing by the tens of thousands? That the Russians left behind so much equipment that it's more than all the equipment supplied by the West so far? And the Ukrainians don't need training on the Russian equipment as they're already familiar with it. The Russians are getting their asses handed to them and at this point it's a matter of whether Putin decides to use tactical nukes to win.
I think you and I have been over this. This will not stop until someone can come in and get both sides to come to their senses. No one is winning this war it is a stalemate and it’s dragging the whole world down with it. The longer it continues the more serious it gets. And all the while the United States grows weaker and weaker. Pouring our resources into an unending war can’t even recruit to replace our own military. Cannot even replenish our weapons. I don’t know what you think winning looks like but it doesn’t look like this.

vantexan

I think you and I have been over this. This will not stop until someone can come in and get both sides to come to their senses. No one is winning this war it is a stalemate and it’s dragging the whole world down with it. The longer it continues the more serious it gets.
I agree. But want to clarify that the Ukrainians aren't getting themselves slaughtered to please the West. They got invaded by people willing to commit war crimes to break their spirit and make them want to surrender. They already know what generations of being dominated by Russians looks like and they'd rather fight for their right to continue as a sovereign nation and remain independent rather than surrender. In our own revolution the signers of the Declaration of Independence knew they would be hung or shot if captured. The leadership of Ukraine likewise knows what the Russians will do to them. And as of right now the Ukrainians are winning. As Harry Truman said it's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog. The Ukrainians are fighting for their freedom. What exactly are the Russians fighting for?

Thebrownblob

I agree. But want to clarify that the Ukrainians aren't getting themselves slaughtered to please the West. They got invaded by people willing to commit war crimes to break their spirit and make them want to surrender. They already know what generations of being dominated by Russians looks like and they'd rather fight for their right to continue as a sovereign nation and remain independent rather than surrender. In our own revolution the signers of the Declaration of Independence knew they would be hung or shot if captured. The leadership of Ukraine likewise knows what the Russians will do to them. And as of right now the Ukrainians are winning. As Harry Truman said it's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog. The Ukrainians are fighting for their freedom. What exactly are the Russians fighting for?
I believe at this point the Russians are fighting simply because they’re hardheaded and looking for a way to gracefully bow of this. A good president would be negotiating even as he shows strength. Because the ultimate answer is peace.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"The United States has great strength and patience, but if it is forced to defend itself or its allies, we will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea. Rocket Man is on a suicide mission for himself and for his regime. The United States is ready, willing, and able, but hopefully this will not be necessary." Trump 9-19-17

Rocket Man shriveled up like the limp dick he is when Trump said this.
China and Russia behaved themselves while Trump was in.
If Putin had invaded Ukraine on Trump's watch, he would taken it as a direct insult.
If you insulted the Trumpster, especially if it involved foreign policy, he would have taken action that Putin wanted nothing of.
China's JinPing Wing Ding and Putangless wanted nothing to do with Trump.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
This is the most dangerous time and I do not trust our current leader ship.

You don’t think Putin follows US politics... he might do something before the midterms. Biden is a non factor in his decision making... even if he uses a tactical nuclear weapon what would we and NATO do about it ... more sanctions?

Russia now has it’s own Vietnam...smart thing now for them to to get out now..it is an un-winnable War.

Gotta Go

1663783377828.png