President Biden

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First scandal for Biden.

Wednesday on FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) discussed some of Joe Biden’s picks to serve in a potential Biden administration.

The Arkansas Republican lawmaker spoke on two, particularly Anthony Blinken, Biden’s pick to head the State Department, and Alejandro Mayorkas, Biden’s pick to head the Department of Homeland Security.

Cotton spoke critically of both but called Mayorkas disqualified for the job because an Obama Inspector General found him to have sold green cards to Chinese Nationals on behalf of Democratic donors.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
First scandal for Biden.

Wednesday on FNC’s “Fox & Friends,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) discussed some of Joe Biden’s picks to serve in a potential Biden administration.

The Arkansas Republican lawmaker spoke on two, particularly Anthony Blinken, Biden’s pick to head the State Department, and Alejandro Mayorkas, Biden’s pick to head the Department of Homeland Security.

Cotton spoke critically of both but called Mayorkas disqualified for the job because an Obama Inspector General found him to have sold green cards to Chinese Nationals on behalf of Democratic donors.
Sounds like he has some get up and go about him.

Non sequitur

Screenshot_20201127-212110.png

fishtm2001

“In a scathing 21-page opinion, the 3rd Circuit said that the Trump campaign’s challenge of the district court’s decision had ‘no merit.’ The opinion was written by Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed to the court by Trump. Bibas was joined by two other Republican-appointed judges in a unanimous vote by the three-member panel.

The very stable genius strikes again.

floridays

“In a scathing 21-page opinion, the 3rd Circuit said that the Trump campaign’s challenge of the district court’s decision had ‘no merit.’ The opinion was written by Judge Stephanos Bibas, who was appointed to the court by Trump. Bibas was joined by two other Republican-appointed judges in a unanimous vote by the three-member panel.

The very stable genius strikes again.
I guess the PA House sees things differently.

floridays

Those who remained loyal to the King throughout the fight against democracy shall hold honored positions on the post-breakaway Trumpistani royal court.

View attachment 319339
I hold no loyalty to President Trump.
If I stand behind him it is only because he is the best, policy wise and best advocate for retaining our Republic.

None better, none could or would do as he has.
I'm behind him if he continues on the path he chose.

America First.

Box Ox

I hold no loyalty to President Trump.
If I stand behind him it is only because he is the best, policy wise and best advocate for retaining our Republic.

None better, none could or would do as he has.
I'm behind him if he continues on the path he chose.

America First.
":censored2: the voters who think differently than me and :censored2: the Trump judges in the courts who still required evidence of voter fraud! Long live the God Emperor! Long may he reign!"

floridays

"* the voters who think differently than me and * the Trump judges in the courts who still required evidence of voter fraud! Long live the God Emperor! Long may he reign!"
Evidence is provided in court, all that is needed at this time is enough evidence to get a hearing.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"* the voters who think differently than me and * the Trump judges in the courts who still required evidence of voter fraud! Long live the God Emperor! Long may he reign!"
Bet you concede an arm wrestling contest before you even clasp your opponents fist.

Prolly cuz of your limp wrists.