President Biden

fishtm2001

BLM demands that Biden support 'roadmap for prison abolition'

The political activist group Black Lives Matter (BLM) is pressuring the Democratic party to back the BREATH Act, which contains "a roadmap for prison abolition."

The bill, made up of four sections, has a few main goals. Firstly, it calls for de-funding and reallocating police department resources, and the federal legalization of certain drugs. It proposes investing in alternatives to policing for safeguarding communities. The bill calls for higher levels of accountability and scrutiny law enforcement personnel. And finally, BREATH proposes making reparations to the black community in America.

"We want the next Presidential administration to prioritize the passing of this powerful modern day civil rights legislation," Cullors said. "We built the roadmap to take us away from harm and towards health and healing—now, we hope they follow it."

What could go wrong?
The Post Millennial provides both national and regional news. It runs stories on politics and culture. Its opinion section is a significant portion of its content, and conservative figures such as Barbara Kay have written opinions for the outlet.[4] Most news content provided by The Post Millennial is reused from other media outlets with no additional reporting.[4]

Wikipedia

Box Ox

Have you ever seen that one going around about all the Obama people married to high ups in main stream media? Incestuous relationship between MSM and Democrats.
Today I realized that Andrea Mitchell has been married to Alan Greenspan since 1997. She's 74 and he's 94. Good times.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The Post Millennial provides both national and regional news. It runs stories on politics and culture. Its opinion section is a significant portion of its content, and conservative figures such as Barbara Kay have written opinions for the outlet.[4] Most news content provided by The Post Millennial is reused from other media outlets with no additional reporting.[4]

Wikipedia
Dispute the content, not the source so you can gain some inkling of credibility. Oh, never mind that's not what is important to those without a shred of truth to bring to the table. Carry on. LMAO

So, BLM does not support the Biden/Harris administration... Nothing to see here.

fishtm2001

Dispute the content, not the source so you can gain some inkling of credibility. Oh, never mind that's not what is important to those without a shred of truth to bring to the table. Carry on. LMAO

So, BLM does not support the Biden/Harris administration... Nothing to see here.
The banning of chokeholds, speeding up the release of bodycam footage, and requiring police at demonstrations to better identify themselves sounds reasonable to me. As does an end to prisons as we know them.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The banning of chokeholds, speeding up the release of bodycam footage, and requiring police at demonstrations to better identify themselves sounds reasonable to me. As does an end to prisons as we know them.
While we're at it, how about instituting mob rule, lynchings, and anarchy in general. If it's legal to resist illegal police force with an equivalent resistance, it should be legal to meet illegal protest violence with equivalent violence.

fishtm2001

While we're at it, how about instituting mob rule, lynchings, and anarchy in general. If it's legal to resist illegal police force with an equivalent resistance, it should be legal to meet illegal protest violence with equivalent violence.
Mississippi called. It wants its 1960's back.

The big package

This problem can be solved with two words , Military Draft !!! Let's see how bada- these little snowflakes really are with no mommy to run home too !!!

The big package

The end of prisons as we know them ? What a great idea !!! That means I can do whatever I want ? Sweet ! Caveman days ! Bodies all over the place !!!!

newfie

1606231041022.png

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Defunding the police and letting criminals out of prison.

Makes perfect logical sense. 🙃

We are already letting criminals out here in California and crime is skyrocketing. What other "wonderful" ideas can we come up with?