President Biden

63925.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
When you put a pusillanimous in charge of the bedrock of democracy democracies world wide are put in danger. This is why I’m so against anti-war people holding office, every president should walk in saying they are willing to use nuclear bombs and scorch earth the entire planet even if they are not.

El Correcto

god is dead
I love Taiwan and their attitude.
China says you belong to us, they say anytime you’re ready pal.
They will fight China down to the last man woman and child of anything like this goes down. I just hope the west hears their pleas when it’s time.

It will be fine

I love Taiwan and their attitude.
China says you belong to us, they say anytime you’re ready pal.
They will fight China down to the last man woman and child of anything like this goes down. I just hope the west hears their pleas when it’s time.
They’ve been saying the same stuff for at least 50 years. It’s performance art.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Ron DeSantis Dyes Hair, Gets Spray Tan In Preparation For 2024 Presidential Run

TALLAHASSEE, FL—Florida Governor Ron DeSantis unveiled his brand-new presidential bleached hair and spray tan this week, officially kicking off his campaign to run for president in 2024.

"What are you talking about? This is how I've always looked!" said DeSantis to questioning reporters. "And I don't appreciate it, OK? You are fake news. And frankly, it's disgraceful. Some people might even say you're losers, too. Many people are saying that, anyway. Enemies of the people. Sad." :love-very:

1617915390216.png