President Biden

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A Chinese patriot and hero to anti American leftists.

Secretly giving our enemies advanced warning of an attack is textbook treason. He will be forced out. He should be charged criminally.
This is how far we’ve sunk? A military chief of staff conspiring with the enemy to warn them of any plans to attack them and the left wing media is making him out to be some sort of hero! No concept of the oath he swore to defend this country, no concept of honor or loyalty. The filth.
Once again, proof that the left destroys everything it touches!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
5n0y3q.jpg

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
General Milley Rides Through Streets Of Beijing Shouting ‘The Americans Are Coming!’

BEIJING—General Mark Milley was heard last night riding through the streets of Beijing, desperately warning the Chinese with the clarion call, "The Americans are coming! The Americans are coming!!"

"Hey look, those Chinese generals are my buddies, they deserve fair warning—I've known them for ten years now, and they are always so nice to me. They were super supportive about that whole Afghanistan withdrawal thing—those friendships are more important than some job," explained General Milley, America's highest-ranking military officer.

General Milley Rides Through Streets Of Beijing Shouting ‘The Americans Are Coming!’

BEIJING—General Mark Milley was heard last night riding through the streets of Beijing, desperately warning the Chinese with the clarion call, "The Americans are coming! The Americans are coming!!"

"Hey look, those Chinese generals are my buddies, they deserve fair warning—I've known them for ten years now, and they are always so nice to me. They were super supportive about that whole Afghanistan withdrawal thing—those friendships are more important than some job," explained General Milley, America's highest-ranking military officer.
General Milley was trying to reassure the world that the adults were in charge of our military and nuclear weapons. The rest of the worlds intelligence agencies were already reporting how unhinged from reality trump was becoming.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

I would like to put the laugh emoji to your post, if the claim was not so serious. If this is true the man should be tried for treason. Woodward's book has 200 unnamed sources so it could be categorized and sold as a work of fiction.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I would like to put the laugh emoji to your post, if the claim was not so serious. If this is true the man should be tried for treason. Woodward's book has 200 unnamed sources so it could be categorized and sold as a work of fiction.
It’s not treason since we are not at war with China. They are adversaries not enemies. It is sedition and possibly espionage though.