BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1711591077435.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
BILL'S MESSAGE OF THE DAY
Steep Decline
By: Bill O'Reilly March 27, 2024
The collapse of social order in America is not hard to see. Foreign nationals treated better than working and poor citizens, violent criminals going unpunished, skin color preferences dominating universities and many companies. It's all on vivid display.

One of the reasons the USA is in steep decline is poor leadership. We give politicians power to solve problems, not create them. President Joe Biden singlehanded trashed immigration law by opening the border with an insane Executive Order. That led to a variety of horrors, including a massive influx of deadly drugs that are killing hundreds of thousands of Americans.

Yet, despite the visible and provable carnage, Mr. Biden shows no remorse or even a desire to stop the madness. And his party backs him faithfully.

But Biden is not the primary problem. No, the biggest danger here is the mindset of voters who will cast ballots for him in November. Tens of millions will. As the cliche goes, what are they thinking?

Likely many of them are focused on themselves solely. Their emotions, their entitlements from a corrupt system designed to buy votes. Also, their apathy about the national weakness shrouding the USA; weakness that is causing death and destruction from sea to shining sea.

The folks who accept the dangerous disorder are the real problem in this country. But they will never acknowledge that.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I remember Joe or his handlers declaring what a devout Catholic he is:

BILL'S MESSAGE OF THE DAY
Good Friday
By: Bill O'ReillyMarch 29, 2024
On this Good Friday, as most Americans get a day off, even though relatively few are invested in religion, I am thinking about empathy, the ability to feel the pain of others.

Jesus of Nazareth had it and built a theology around "loving your neighbor as yourself." For spreading that word, the Romans executed him. We mark that occasion on Good Friday.

The family of slain Georgia college student Laken Riley surely deserves empathy. But President Biden did not contact those grieving folks. I don't know why. I do know that most of you reading my words right now would have called had you been President.

The young widow of 31-year-old Jonathan Diller is surely suffering. The New York City police officer was shot dead on Monday by a vicious career criminal who should not have been on the street. But President Biden did not call Mrs. Diller, who has a one-year-old baby. Biden was actually in New York City, just 30 miles from the funeral home where Officer Diller lay.

But the President never picked up the phone.

I am not judging only reporting. Joe Biden's lack of empathy has been a theme throughout his administration. Maybe, as a Catholic, Mr. Biden might want to think about that if he honors the Nazarene by attending Good Friday services.

A simple suggestion to the most powerful man in the world. Your lifetime will soon end. Millions have some empathy for you. Perhaps you can begin returning some of that as your time grows short.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

Religious-themed designs banned from White House Easter egg art contest​

Is any one surprised ?
According to many sources, the Christian custom of Easter eggs was adopted from Persian Nowruz tradition into the early Christians of Mesopotamia, who stained them with red colouring "in memory of the blood of Christ, shed at His crucifixion".
Eggs represent new life and rebirth, and it's thought that this ancient custom became a part of Easter celebrations. In the medieval period, eating eggs was forbidden during Lent (the 40 days before Easter) so on Easter Sunday, tucking into an egg was a real treat!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
No coincidence that the most openly perverted President had this take effect on Easter Day. 365 to 1 odds that this happens on this day.

A Proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility, 2024​

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
At the White House Easter Egg hunt Ole Joe will go first with the little kids for the in the open easy to find eggs and the Easter Bunny will guard the little ones to keep Joe from sniffing their hair.