President Pervert is BACK !!!

The big package

At a speech in Virginia this weekend President Pervert was hitting on a little girl named Brittany during his speech making everybody feel very uncomfortable " " " "Brittany man I love those beret's in your hair , the way you sit there with your legs crossed you look like you're about 19 man , I tell you what" !!! Sick MFer

The big package

I often wonder if that's a reason why his kids are so messed up , just the thought . I wonder what goes through his wife's head when she hears stuff like that . I think it's even more disgraceful that everybody ignores and blows it off , pretends like it's not there . One thing we should all agree on is we should protect kids !!!

fishtm2001

Dementia donald has come to believe the delusional theories of both Sydney "Kraken Powell and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, claiming he will be reinstated as potus in August. Look for his whining to only get louder as his legal woes close in.

over9five

Staff member
Dementia donald has come to believe the delusional theories of both Sydney "Kraken Powell and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, claiming he will be reinstated as potus in August. Look for his whining to only get louder as his legal woes close in.
Off topic
TTKU

Box Ox

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lost again.

rod

Retired 22 years
We can only hope some brave soul will punch that pedophile in the face when he says crap like that. Where is all the "impeachment" crap now when it is really needed. Sadly his replacement wouldn't be an improvement.