President Trump Criticizes Time Magazine's Person of the Year

It will be fine

I do believe boys and girls and men and women are different. I’d just never admit it while working at an employer like Google whose culture and employees are decidedly hard-left. Can get one fired.

Teaching children they’re transgendered is science torture by the left. Democrats only stick to science when it’s politically convenient.
I enjoy watching you spout ring wing nonsense while pretending to be a moderate. You don’t need to fear the scary army of trans people. They aren’t coming for your children. It’s like abortion to you people, turn every conversation to it and it seems like a much bigger deal than it is in reality.

Box Ox

I enjoy watching you spout ring wing nonsense while pretending to be a moderate. You don’t need to fear the scary army of trans people. They aren’t coming for your children. It’s like abortion to you people, turn every conversation to it and it seems like a much bigger deal than it is in reality.

Just pointing out that Democrats don’t have the monopoly on scientifically-based reason that you think they do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
somewhere in your ramblings there is a message. not deciphering your insanity

Run some clips of Admiral Benson, and then compare those to Trump. Benson comes out ahead. And, yes, all Republicans are spineless jellyfish cuckservatives who think the Constitution is toilet paper.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's Democrats who make a huge deal out of it. At this point, I'm pretty sure you demwits want to lose the election.