President Trump Criticizes Time Magazine's Person of the Year

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
oh dear my snowflake friend just called me a meanie.

I always find it interesting when the hate filled liberals who often do anything and everything they can to stifle opposing opinions lecture me on civility

I have finally solved the equation. Donald J. Trump is actually an exact mental duplicate of Admiral Benson from Hot Shots. Call-in Topper Harley for a mission to restore order to the presidency.

And you, sir, are an orange snowflake made of the same material as all Republicans as of late...jellyfish blubber.

vantexan

Because teenage boys and girls are different.

You do realize that, no?
So you're saying a little girl was used so that no one can criticize her message? The biggest difference between her and Sandmann besides the obvious physical traits is she is actively seeking the limelight with an adoring following. He was just in a particular place at a certain time and was come down on harshly by much of the American media because he was wearing a MAGA hat.

newfie

So you are good with attacking a 16 year old girl? The Mrs. must be so proud.

as good as you are with that 16 year old being used as a tool of the climate nuts. Lets look at your feigned outrage in detail.

trump told her to get over her anger. she has admitted to that anger many times. Her speech showed not only someone with passion but someone with a demented twisted look on her face. when i saw it I thought of linda blair in the exorcist. she's a kid. who in the world would mind Frick a girl to the point where they had her that screwed up? where is your outrage over the mind torture climate nuts have put her through?

Trump told her to chill and go see a movie with a friend. thats an attack if you want to bash trump which you do but its not an attack to normal people

so entertain me with your feigned outrage if you must but you have defended much more outrageous stuff here in the past then this BS you're trying to spin here now.

Time Magazine recently named climate activist Greta Thunberg as it's 2019 Person of the Year for her tireless efforts to raise awareness of climate change. President Trump responded to their choice with this:

“So ridiculous,” Mr. Trump tweeted. “Greta must work on her anger management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!”

...to which she responded...

“A teenager working on her anger management problem,” read a new version of her Twitter biography. “Currently chilling and watching a good old fashioned movie with a friend.”

Typical bully!

Wasn't it just last week when the Trump's took offense with the legal scholar who had a moment of poor judgement when she invoked their son's name in to her testimony?

Now, I will concede that I do find Ms. Thunberg annoying, but there is no denying her passion and she in no way deserved to be unfairly criticized by the leader of the free world.
ujBhf2c49OTHW.gif

newfie

Well see now, there’s a difference between disagreeing with her statements or the validity of her statements and attacking her.

Which do you see happening?

ok I'm going to attack you now. are you ready?

go see a movie with a friend. there it is i hope it didnt hurt too much.

if it did please seek coddling and shelter in your safety room

newfie

I have finally solved the equation. Donald J. Trump is actually an exact mental duplicate of Admiral Benson from Hot Shots. Call-in Topper Harley for a mission to restore order to the presidency.

And you, sir, are an orange snowflake made of the same material as all Republicans as of late...jellyfish blubber.

somewhere in your ramblings there is a message. not deciphering your insanity

Box Ox

So ridiculous. bbsam must work on his Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill bbsam, Chill!

— New J. Fie (@realNewFie)

bbsam

Staff member
as good as you are with that 16 year old being used as a tool of the climate nuts. Lets look at your feigned outrage in detail.

trump told her to get over her anger. she has admitted to that anger many times. Her speech showed not only someone with passion but someone with a demented twisted look on her face. when i saw it I thought of linda blair in the exorcist. she's a kid. who in the world would mind Frick a girl to the point where they had her that screwed up? where is your outrage over the mind torture climate nuts have put her through?

Trump told her to chill and go see a movie with a friend. thats an attack if you want to bash trump which you do but its not an attack to normal people

so entertain me with your feigned outrage if you must but you have defended much more outrageous stuff here in the past then this BS you're trying to spin here now.
Lol. Mind torture?

You’re goofy.

Box Ox

You disagree?

I do believe boys and girls and men and women are different. I’d just never admit it while working at an employer like Google whose culture and employees are decidedly hard-left. Can get one fired.

Teaching children science is mind torture to the right. There’s a reason republicans are known as the party of stupid.

Teaching children they’re transgendered is science torture by the left. Democrats only stick to science when it’s politically convenient.