President Trump

Future

Victory Ride
"...is a idiot...will make a apology...". 'Nuff said...totally.
IMG_1071.GIF

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
@Austin.Was.My.Hero don't ever call him a idiot.....the man makes more sense in a coma ...then anything u have ever posted
This is all Clintons fault or is it Obamas? I get them mixed up. Oh that's right it's fake news that is to blame. Trump is squeaky clean ... Russian ties, mafia ties are lies lies lies by the bitter far left radicals who hate America and who hate our freedumbs

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This is all Clintons fault or is it Obamas? I get them mixed up. Oh that's right it's fake news that is to blame. Trump is squeaky clean ... Russian ties, mafia ties are lies lies lies by the bitter far left radicals who hate America and who hate our freedumbs
i guess 8 years of blaming bush, can now be 8 years of blaming obama, hope and change

Catatonic

Nine Lives
@Austin.Was.My.Hero don't ever call Monkey Butt an idiot.....the man makes more sense in a coma ...then anything u have ever posted

Swoosh.png

Swoosh!!!

LOL

Good one ... I laughed for at least a minute.
It's all Future's fault!

Last edited: