President Trump

Catatonic

Nine Lives
President Trump was rather upset when the media revealed that White House Dinner policy is that The President gets 2 scoops of ice cream while everyone else only gets 1. Reports are that President Trump was very angry at this information leak and now a secret video has surfaced of the President's reaction to one of his immediate aids in regards to this matter.
Boy does have some insecurity problems ... I think he knows he is not ready for prime time as President.

wkmac

Trump may change Washington in making both parties reconsider the all powerful chief executive for its unintended consequences. At the very least, the voter can still over turn the apple cart.

Personally I'd burn the gawd damn thing to the ground! ;)

watdaflock?

Boy does have some insecurity problems ... I think he knows he is not ready for prime time as President.
We have an adult with the emotional maturity of a spoiled 3rd grader who goes ballistic any time anyone says anything that's not in line with what he wants to hear. No impulse control whatsoever.

Could be ... I am hopeful he changes Washington ... the place is a cesspool.
The only thing he may accomplish which would be good is tearing apart the EPA. They are one of the most crooked Government agencies, being Monsanto's puppet.

“I loved my previous life,” Mr. Trump told Reuters. “I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.”

What an idiot...

Last edited:

watdaflock?

one-difference-between-nixon-and-trump-when-the-republicans-nominated-4804186.png

You should know ... I've had to read hundreds of your posts going through queue.

Turn off the stupid "waiting for approval" BS on me....duh'.