President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
This is Jersey Turd. My hope is to infuriate Kentucky Turd by impersonation so he comes back.
Good plan ... he must have personal things stressing him out to react like that.
At least, it was with me.
I deeply curtailed for about 20 days but the Dimwit Libturds were winning too many arguments.
I had to comeback and put them back where they belonged ...View attachment 245896

Last edited:

Dollar Chasing

Lol this whole thread blowing the Orange Buffoon is hilarious. Trump is a traitor, con man, thief, criminal, liar, adulterer, racist, sexual predator, and he wants to bang his daughter. He was these things before his presidency, and he has just continued to do them since he got elected, to the detriment of the American people.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Lol this whole thread blowing the Orange Buffoon is hilarious. Trump is a traitor, con man, thief, criminal, liar, adulterer, racist, sexual predator, and he wants to bang his daughter. He was these things before his presidency, and he has just continued to do them since he got elected, to the detriment of the American people.

LOSER with scrabble tiles - 8 inches wide.jpg

Box Ox

Trump is a traitor, con man, thief, criminal, liar, adulterer, racist, sexual predator, and he wants to bang his daughter.

Mueller said no Russia collusion and we knew Trump was all of those other bad man things before the 2016 election. Will continuing to state the obvious about him put a Democrat in the White House in January 2021?

floridays

On to a second term.
Frosts yuras don't it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

These are the GOOD things about Trump. Just think how awful the BAD things are. TDS is really a Right Wing illness, because they are obviously deluded about how a mentally challenged and absolutely ridiculous megalomaniac is their hero.

He's doing a FANTASTIC job. Just ask him...or them.

Unbelievable.

rod

Retired 22 years
In Scrabble. "LOSER" would be a crap word worth only 5 points. An educated leftist would use his X, Q, and Z for words you never even knew existed.The real losers with Trump are the American people.
My mother in law could beat you in Scrabble any day. She would find a way to get LOSER on at least on a triple word score.

newfie

In Scrabble. "LOSER" would be a crap word worth only 5 points. An educated leftist would use his X, Q, and Z for words you never even knew existed.The real losers with Trump are the American people.

i found a way to spell loser and score a lot of points -------------> MRFEDX