President Trump

newfie

58729815_10215609259837200_1887276370086592512_n.jpg

Box Ox

Immigrant has a nice sound to it. Is that the only thing coming across the border?

Nobody knows

Indeed. But the ILLEGAL ALIEN SCARY PEOPLE coming from Mexico and central/south America are also not a sword/spear wielding invading army circa 444 BC. I think Sky Man would agree.

Box Ox

CNN Poll: With Mueller investigation over, Trump approval at 43% - CNNPolitics

"WASHINGTON (CNN)- "With Robert Mueller's investigation finished, Donald Trump's approval rating stands at its highest level since April 2017 in a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS, as the share who say Democrats in Congress are doing too much to investigate the President rises 6 points.

Trump's approval rating remains largely negative in the new poll -- 52% disapprove and 43% approve -- but that approval figure is the highest -- by one point -- since a CNN poll completed around the 100-day mark of his time in office. At the same time, the share who say they strongly approve of the way the President is handling his job (35%) is at its highest level ever in CNN's polling.

The American public increasingly feels that Democrats in Congress are going too far in investigating the President -- 44% say Democrats are doing too much on that score, up from 38% saying so in March. That shift stems largely from independents, 46% of whom now say congressional Democrats are going too far."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
CNN Poll: With Mueller investigation over, Trump approval at 43% - CNNPolitics

"WASHINGTON (CNN)- "With Robert Mueller's investigation finished, Donald Trump's approval rating stands at its highest level since April 2017 in a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS, as the share who say Democrats in Congress are doing too much to investigate the President rises 6 points.

Trump's approval rating remains largely negative in the new poll -- 52% disapprove and 43% approve -- but that approval figure is the highest -- by one point -- since a CNN poll completed around the 100-day mark of his time in office. At the same time, the share who say they strongly approve of the way the President is handling his job (35%) is at its highest level ever in CNN's polling.

The American public increasingly feels that Democrats in Congress are going too far in investigating the President -- 44% say Democrats are doing too much on that score, up from 38% saying so in March. That shift stems largely from independents, 46% of whom now say congressional Democrats are going too far."
And what are the DimWits talking about other than Schumer and Pelosi ... IMPEACHMENT!
There's a reason I call them DIM WITS!
Just like the Repugs back in 1997 - 1999.

newfie

Indeed. But the ILLEGAL ALIEN SCARY PEOPLE coming from Mexico and central/south America are also not a sword/spear wielding invading army circa 444 BC. I think Sky Man would agree.

thanks to modern innovation they are able to hide their weapons in todays world.

dont get me wrong I know most are the poor looking for a better way of life. its the other ones I worry about.