President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
@bacha29 what is clear is your side does not want to investigate any of this, but yet their such stalwarts for congressional oversight?
Even the NYT had a story admitting the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign before the election.

I wonder if the "Fact Check" sites will update their ratings when they called Trump a liar for saying it was happening.

newfie

Even the NYT had a story admitting the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign before the election.

I wonder if the "Fact Check" sites will update their ratings when they called Trump a liar for saying it was happening.

that's flak suddenly coming out , they know the IG report is coming soon and their trying to get some of the bad news out early to minimize the damage

otherwise the NY Times /pravda would never publish anything that helps the other side

oldngray

nowhere special
that's flak suddenly coming out , they know the IG report is coming soon and their trying to get some of the bad news out early to minimize the damage

otherwise the NY Times /pravda would never publish anything that helps the other side
Its cover their asses time

floridays

Now you're sounding like those nutwigs on the left!
It actually comes from investigative journalism, I heard early this week or late last week. There actually are journalists that follow true leads and dig for stories, I understand it is a lost art. I can understand your skepticism.

I'm not sure if you are aware of the author, or his offerings, I can say I've followed him for two years at least and his reporting has proven to be gold. He's not a new guy, not a propagandist, he has a credible resume.

bbsam

Staff member
You've got to help me understand this, care to walk me through it?
The “opinion” piece says that an DNC operative tried to get dirt on Trump from Ukraine.

But the piece is on Manafort who everyone knows worked for pro-Russian interests in Ukraine. So if you’re looking for dirt on the guy (there was plenty to be had) you go to where he was.

Talk about a “nothingburher.

floridays

The “opinion” piece says that an DNC operative tried to get dirt on Trump from Ukraine.

But the piece is on Manafort who everyone knows worked for pro-Russian interests in Ukraine. So if you’re looking for dirt on the guy (there was plenty to be had) you go to where he was.

Talk about a “nothingburher.
First, it is not an opinion piece, it is a report of information gathered which may at sometime be evaluated for factual basis. It is merely not something The Hill signed off on as their work, they merely gave the guy the platform.
I suggest you get a better understanding of the English language, the word confirms is in the title. That would be confirmation, not opinion.
I'm not looking for dirt on the guy, the DNC, an arm of Hillary Clinton, obviously was even going as far as soliciting the Ukranian President for help.

We'll go slowly, I'm not very smart, take my hand and walk me through this:

That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton.

Exactly what does that mean?

Go slowly, I'm a drunk swamp dweller.

It may be easier for you if you have a copy of the document in front of you. I'll be asking questions and referring to it directly.

Exactly what is the direct claim, not opinion?