President Trump

newfie

No matter how you slice it they are correct....collusion .

here come the collusion twins
giphy.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I wonder how the left-wing Dimwits feel about Trump awarding Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom?
You know the MSM and Dims will be trying to spin this as 'shady' and 'dishonest'.

Trump seems to really like Tiger personally and Tiger reacted positively towards Trump.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder how the left-wing Dimwits feel about Trump awarding Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom?
You know the MSM and Dims will be trying to spin this to 'shady' and 'dishonest'.

Trump seems to really like Tiger personally and Tiger reacted positively towards Trump.
Juan Williams already said that Tiger is too young to be receiving this award!!

floridays

You know the MSM and Dims will be trying to spin this to 'shady' and 'dishonest'.

They've played golf numerous times, Tiger is a Tom as well.:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You know the MSM and Dims will be trying to spin this as 'shady' and 'dishonest'.

Juan Williams already said that Tiger is too young to be receiving this award!!
Tiger may be worth more than Trump but he hasn't released his Tax Returns so we don't really know.
Tiger is worth $800 million.

Box Ox

Obama gave Michael Jordan the Medal on his way out in 2016. And Jordan enjoyed golf and :censored2:ing women who weren’t his wife too. Folks can save their outrage.

Sports-based recipients of the Medal:

33e04uh.png

Sportello

He (Tiger) is a business partner.

It’s always business.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

KFC just awarded Trump the Harlan Sanders "Mr.Chicken" Medal of Obesity.

Box Ox

He (Tiger) is a business partner.

It’s always business.

He is, and the optics of that suck. But Tiger's also an accomplished athlete and founder of the TGR Foundation (1996). So he's probably no less deserving of the Medal than most of the athletes on the list of sports-based Medal recipients I posted. I'm not sure if Trump mentioned TGR in his ceremony speech today. Got tired of his recitation of every swing and putt Tiger had ever made and turned it off.

TGR Foundation - Wikipedia

"TGR Foundation was established in 1996 by Tiger Woods and his father, Earl Woods, to create and support community-based programs that improve the health, education, and welfare of all children in America. Currently, the foundation has established several programs and events such as the TGR Learning Labs, Hero World Challenge, Genesis Open, The National, and Tiger Jam which all benefit and impact the lives of millions of children.

The Tiger Woods Foundation is about empowering minorities, especially underprivileged minority students. The TGRF’s goal is for these students to be given the support and resources needed to be successful in school and beyond. In over the 20 years that this foundation has been opened they have served more than 175,000 students, as well as employing 1,000 educators each year. The foundation has been so successful due to its goal of “developing self-advocacy skills in young people,” that their students have a 98.7% college graduation rate, which is one of the highest graduation rates of a scholarship program in the country.

One of the greatest things about this foundation is that Tiger Woods created this program because he saw a hole in the society that he wanted to fill. He created this foundation because "I wanted a permanent, safe space for kids to explore their dreams" -Tiger Woods. He founded this program to help impoverished children and young adults, and in the past 22 years of it being opened, he has exceeded all expectations of this foundation."