President Trump

LarryBird

I think i'll do so if you snowflakes ever pull yours out of Hillaries vaginal canal
C'mon man! Knock it the :censored2: off.

How many of us even bring up Hillary anymore, especially when it isn't in response to, or defense of a previous post? Usually it's response to a conservative/Trump*, and you know this.

For the most part, we've moved on from Hillary, accepted her defeat, and are looking at the present day, and the 2020 election moving forward. We don't give a :censored2: about Hillary - only choosing the right next candidate, and insuring that he or she can beat Trump in a year.

Hillary, the Mueller report, impeachment - they're all past history as far as I'm concerned, and if the rest of the liberals are smart and they want to win back the Presidency in 2020, they're in agreement with that. On to the next.

And it's gonna be a much tougher fight than I ever could have imagined. Who would've thought Teflon Donny would get through this term without any catastrophic event destroying his chance at reelection? He's had so much luck break his way so far it's insane. A true :censored2: anomaly for a * of his magnitude. Bordering on the impossible, yet we're living this :censored2: everyday. I keep waiting for the nuke to drop, so to speak, and he keeps sailing right through, so to speak.

How? Who knows? But :censored2: him. And :censored2: Hillary too. She gone. Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

LarryBird

Diogenes searched endlessly for an honest man. i wish you luck in finding the "real" facts.
Now you're referencing the greek philosophers you were earlier deriding as pederasts?

You're a true renaissance man when it comes to hypocrisy - it comes in all forms with you, and with equal proficiency, dawg. Most impressive.

newfie

For the most part, we've moved on from Hillary, accepted her defeat, and are looking at the present day, and the 2020 election moving forward. .

i agree you have to try to forget her major league obstruction case before you can attempt to manufacture your BS case against Trump

your side has not moved on , they are still trying to undue the 2016 election hence

newfie

Now you're referencing the greek philosophers you were earlier deriding as pederasts?

you have me mistaken with one of your other drug induced hallucinations

speaking of hypocrisy you constantly try to insult my intelligence then try to give me credit for verbiage like pederasts

LarryBird

i agree you have to try to forget her major league obstruction case before you can attempt to manufacture your BS case against Trump

your side has not moved on , they are still trying to undue the 2016 election hence
You want that anti-Hillary Trump/Russia hoax book we spoke about on here recently? Seriously. You can have it if you want. You'd definitely like it. It obviously wasn't my cup of tea, but I read it to understand the thoughts of the Trump* better on the matter. Had some decent insights.

I don't feel the need to keep it around in the collection.

If he doesn't want it, then it's up for grabs for whomever wants it. It's a hardcover book, so it's a worthy addition to any Trump* personal library.

newfie

You want that anti-Hillary Trump/Russia hoax book we spoke about on here recently? Seriously. You can have it if you want. You'd definitely like it. It obviously wasn't my cup of tea, but I read it to understand the thoughts of the Trump* better on the matter. Had some decent insights.

I don't feel the need to keep it around in the collection.

If he doesn't want it, then it's up for grabs for whomever wants it. It's a hardcover book, so it's a worthy addition to any Trump* personal library.

God you're not very smart are you . I'm talking about obstruction of evidence. The destruction of emails, cell phones and hard drives after she received a subpoena for that evidence.

With Trump you have verbal obstruction that was not acted on.

With Hillary you have the physical destruction of evidence

Your side wishes to forget the physical destruction of evidence to chase verbal dialogue / discussion.

It's the ultimate hypicrisy

LarryBird

God you're not very smart are you . I'm talking about obstruction of evidence. The destruction of emails, cell phones and hard drives after she received a subpoena for that evidence.

With Trump you have verbal obstruction that was not acted on.

With Hillary you have the physical destruction of evidence

Your side wishes to forget the physical destruction of evidence to chase verbal dialogue / discussion.

It's the ultimate hypicrisy
I'm just offering you a free book, dawg.

You're going all aggro up in this bitch. Take a valium, maybe have a nap, and get back at it when you've got your wits back about you.

Hillary is done. She is out to pasture. No need to put her down, because everybody remembers her glory days in the winner's circle fondly, now that she's out of the race. That's how it works.

Your man won, so he's a continuing target, whether you like it or not, because he's still running races. Competitors will always try to gain every advantage in their attempts run you down. That's how it works.

Don't be a basic bitch. You know how it goes by now. This is the game. You ran it on Bill Clinton, and you'll run it again sometime soon, when you're chasing after the proverbial bad guy, instead of backing him.

I guess you don't want that book though, so it's up for grabs - anyone who wants it, shoot me a pm.

Peace.

newfie

You're going all aggro up in this bitch. Take a valium, maybe have a nap, and get back at it when you've got your wits back about you.

Hillary is done. She is out to pasture. No need to put her down, because everybody remembers her glory days in the winner's circle fondly, now that she's out of the race. That's how it works.

Your man won, so he's a continuing target, whether you like it or not, because he's still running races. Competitors will always try to gain every advantage in their attempts run you down. That's how it works.

Don't be a basic bitch. You know how it goes by now. This is the game. You ran it on Bill Clinton, and you'll run it again sometime soon, when you're chasing after the proverbial bad guy, instead of backing him.

I guess you don't want that book though, so it's up for grabs - anyone who wants it, shoot me a pm.

Peace.

Hillary is your hypocrisy when you try to go after Trump for obstruction

vantexan

Peace.
Y'all have no trouble citing Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Since Hillary's campaign paid for the Steele dossier she's fair game concerning Trump.

LarryBird

Hillary is your hypocrisy when you try to go after Trump for obstruction

Trump is your hypocrisy when you try to go after Hillary for obstruction
Our current two party system is a continuous cycle of hypocrisy on both sides, and there's no end in sight. This was started a long time ago, and until one party takes and truly sticks to the high road, it will be an indefinite cycle.

The problem as I see it, is that the Democrats tried to take that high road for as long as the Bush Presidency possibly allowed, and that same courtesy wasn't honored by the GOP during the Obama years. This bred a lot of saltiness in liberals, and deservedly so, since republicans pulled some serious bull:censored2: with blocking Obama's Garland nomination from the Supreme Court, to say nothing of Al Gore conceding that election to W. in the not too distant past.

Then you guys went totally off the reservation, and elected a man that by any measure of the office, should have been un-electable. Then you nominated and forced the confirmation of the heavily besieged Kavanaugh instead of appeasing Democrats, and doing the best thing for all involved, by picking a new nominee. This is how you want it? Well, then, you gets it. Liberals can apparently play hardball too.

Don't be surprised when you get what you've been asking for all along. Reaping what you sow has always been a thing, has it not? You woke the sleeping tiger, and now the lion and the tiger have to square off to see who's the baddest. Even if neither is bound to leave that cage alive, the fight will proceed to it's natural conclusion. That's kind of where we're at now, and it was probably always destined for this moment in time from the outset, but definitely since the Ken Starr investigation.

Both sides can only push back against each other for so long, until it all get's to be too much, and the common ground is destroyed in the battle. That's the point of no return - and we're long past it. Hypocrisy is just one small part of the larger machine.

LarryBird

Y'all have no trouble citing Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Since Hillary's campaign paid for the Steele dossier she's fair game concerning Trump.
The election is over, and Hillary has been vanquished.

Your failure to see this suggests you're a man who does much of his living in the past. Trump voters preoccupation with Hillary could suggest to some, that perhaps your satisfaction with Trump leaves a bit to be desired. Just sayin'.