President Trump

newfie

The election is over, and Hillary has been vanquished.

Your failure to see this suggests you're a man who does much of his living in the past. Trump voters preoccupation with Hillary could suggest to some, that perhaps your satisfaction with Trump leaves a bit to be desired. Just sayin'.

I dont think you get it. Not talking about getting Hillary. I'm talking about the hypocrisy of the democrats going after Trump for verbal obstruction dialogue when your last candidate for President engaged in physical obstruction of evidence. a wilfull and deliberate act as opposed to speculative dialogue.

62307790_10157468297018628_2262730363719647232_n.jpg

LarryBird

Move on snowflake
Sometimes I wonder how any thread on this board could possibly function without your insightful comments. They truly do color the conversation on this site, and we should all salute you for that.

This latest gem of a post, the one you've repeated 53 times this weekend alone, might be your finest work yet.

I can only say, that if your next post is even half as poignant and chock full of information, we're still in for a real treat.

Basically, your latest :censored2: is a marvel. Thanks.

LarryBird

I dont think you get it. Not talking about getting Hillary. I'm talking about the hypocrisy of the democrats going after Trump for verbal obstruction dialogue when your last candidate for President engaged in physical obstruction of evidence. a wilfull and deliberate act as opposed to speculative dialogue.

62307790_10157468297018628_2262730363719647232_n.jpg
That is not the FBI's story, as I understand it.

Please enlighten me, if you would. What do you know about this that I do not?

If it is just gonna be some Comey rant, then it's not necessary to explain your position, as I'm familiar with that one already.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sometimes I wonder how any thread on this board could possibly function without your insightful comments. They truly do color the conversation on this site, and we should all salute you for that.

This latest gem of a post, the one you've repeated 53 times this weekend alone, might be your finest work yet.

I can only say, that if your next post is even half as poignant and chock full of information, we're still in for a real treat.

Basically, your latest :censored2: is a marvel. Thanks.
You are very welcome.

newfie

If it is just gonna be some Comey rant, then it's not necessary to explain your position, as I'm familiar with that one already.

What part of Hillaries physical destruction of evidence did you not understand? It's been well documented though probably not as much on CNN

vantexan

That's a hoot. You rip into people then demonstrate a lack of knowledge about what happened.

LarryBird

That's a hoot. You rip into people then demonstrate a lack of knowledge about what happened.
No, I'm asking for your version of it, to see if it jives with the reality, as I understand it to be.

Please don't try to confuse this for a lack of knowledge on the topic. It makes you wreak of desperation.

BrownArmy

Trump either doesn’t understand the tariffs he’s proposing and/or has already put in place around the world...

Or he’s lying.

Does he not understand that those tariffs are paid by American consumers and American businesses?

He created a ‘crisis’ with the threat of tariffs on Mexico, and then ‘solved’ it, by getting the Mexican Government to do what they already agreed to do months ago.

This is Trump’s MO...fabricate a crisis, ‘solve’ it, and take the credit.

What an absolute choad.