President Trump

vantexan

Until Obama came along and opened things up.

And then Trump closed it back down again.

But he loves him some fat boy Kim!
Really? A lot of business with Cuba happening? What's ironic is you going on and on about Trump trying to diffuse the situation in Korea, and yet you think it's swell Obama normalized relations with an authoritarian dictatorship in Cuba.

vantexan

What's ironic is you praise Trump for getting on his knees for Kim Jong Un, to diffuse the situation Trump himself created by running his fat mouth on Twitter.
Except I wish Trump would get off Twitter and I really wish we'd put the screws to North Korea sanctions wise(and Trump has put sanctions on them). But if you're going to ream him over NK at least acknowledge Obama could've been a lot tougher on Cuba. Or do you think living poor and risking your neck with the secret police if you speak out about it is acceptable?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Except I wish Trump would get off Twitter and I really wish we'd put the screws to North Korea sanctions wise(and Trump has put sanctions on them). But if you're going to ream him over NK at least acknowledge Obama could've been a lot tougher on Cuba. Or do you think living poor and risking your neck with the secret police if you speak out about it is acceptable?
You need to move on from your Obama obsession. Trump is president, you need to come to terms with that my guy.