President Trump

vantexan

Why bother, you ignore all the evidence of his past sexual abuse. You claim every woman abused by him is making it up. More evidence won’t sway your beliefs, that’s not how delusional thinking works.
Why would I worry about what Trump did in his personal life when credible women came forward, including Democrats, against Bill Clinton and y'all laughed it off? Or smeared them. Why do I care when there's plenty of evidence of felonies committed by Hillary and y'all just air it off? Why should I care when there's serious evidence of the biggest political scandal in American history coming forth about attempting to derail Trump's presidency and the liberal media is playing it down and people here just laugh it off? This is why the Democrat Party is falling apart. Between promising things we can't possibly pay for while blatantly protecting your own when they're caught it's hard to take you seriously. But hey, y'all have made it possible for boys who think they're girls compete against girls and break a lot of girl sports records doing so. So there's that.

It will be fine

Why would I worry about what Trump did in his personal life when credible women came forward, including Democrats, against Bill Clinton and y'all laughed it off? Or smeared them. Why do I care when there's plenty of evidence of felonies committed by Hillary and y'all just air it off? Why should I care when there's serious evidence of the biggest political scandal in American history coming forth about attempting to derail Trump's presidency and the liberal media is playing it down and people here just laugh it off? This is why the Democrat Party is falling apart. Between promising things we can't possibly pay for while blatantly protecting your own when they're caught it's hard to take you seriously. But hey, y'all have made it possible for boys who think they're girls compete against girls and break a lot of girl sports records doing so. So there's that.
But, Hillarrheeee!!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
66437227_2448324352081673_8474565912094048256_n.jpg