President Trump

newfie

When the facility closed we met for the last time and discussed our individual future plans but as one person who spoke up said :" While we can only hope for the best we leave here knowing that some will prosper, some will persevere and some will become impoverished ". No truer words could ever be spoken.

tough lesson to learn when it affects your family and livelyhood .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Which is why you like to wear a kilt.
Gallery-Great-Scots-St.-P-013.jpg

Observer

I really resent these Congresswomen for wasting the taxpayers money on nothing. Learn your job you were voted to do and keep your rhetoric to yourself. Talking negative about 9/11 should be grounds for treason. I would think since Omar was in hot water with the IRS and tax fraud - she wouldn't be allowed to serve in Congress. I'm glad he's President - I knew he would set those NATO nations straight-plus I'm against giving foreign aid- we could use the money for our embarrassing highways and bridges.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Trump isn't perfect, neither are we. We'd never elect anyone if perfection is the litmus test. People who think just about anything is acceptable but suddenly talk about morals if it gives them an opening to attack someone have a fundamental misunderstanding of Christianity. It's about forgiveness and moving forward, not bludgeoning someone for past mistakes.
Sweet. You can forgive Hillary now, move forward and let her past indiscretions die.

vantexan

Sweet. You can forgive Hillary now, move forward and let her past indiscretions die.
Trump was "tried", found not guilty. Hillary needs to have the same happen, and no, Congressional investigations don't count. A review by the DOJ, with criminal referrals if warranted, will settle her situation.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I really resent these Congresswomen for wasting the taxpayers money on nothing. Learn your job you were voted to do and keep your rhetoric to yourself. Talking negative about 9/11 should be grounds for treason. I would think since Omar was in hot water with the IRS and tax fraud - she wouldn't be allowed to serve in Congress. I'm glad he's President - I knew he would set those NATO nations straight-plus I'm against giving foreign aid- we could use the money for our embarrassing highways and bridges.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: