President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
591e061b20.jpg

newfie

I think he will die before leaving office.
Apparently he pops amphetamines like skittles and is over weight.

you guys keep trying to add addictions to a guy who has never taken a drink of alcohol due to witnessing what addictions did to his brother.
I have only known one person in my life who has never taken a drink , its rare as hell.

I think his demise to be highly unlikely since he is now subject to the best medical care and evaluation that any one single human can experience.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think he will die before leaving office.
Apparently he pops amphetamines like skittles and is over weight.

I think his demise to be highly unlikely since he is now subject to the best medical care and evaluation that any one single human can experience.
He's a medically obese man in his 70s. Even he knows he doesn't have long.

He's already prepping his business successor.

breaking-trump-sons-to-repeat-every-grade-for-2-weeks-10910124.png

bacha29

Lockheed Martin Corp announced Wednesday it will keep the Sikorsky helicopter plant in Pennsylvania open after President Trump requested the facility remain active, saving about 465 jobs.

Marillyn Hewson, the company’s chairman and CEO, said in a statement posted on Twitter that she decided to keep the facility in Coatesville open because “it’s a good operation with an excellent workforce.”

“At the request of President Trump, I took another look at our decision to close the Coatesville, PA, facility and have decided to keep it open while we pursue additional work,” Hewson said in a statement Wednesday. “It’s a good operation with an excellent workforce. We look forward to working with the government and PA Congressional delegation to find more for this facility.”
They were given a few more helicopter orders to keep it going for a few more months. It's similar to the Carrier deal. Keep it going just look enough for the media attention to go away then move out quietly under the cover of darkness in a manner similar to the Baltimore Colts sneaking out of town .