President Trump

MAKAVELI

And word on what Rudy's dug up about Hunter's dealings in Ukraine?

Lindsey Graham Invites Rudy Giuliani to Push Biden-Ukraine Conspiracy Theories in Senate Committee

"Giuliani, who was spotted at the White House on Friday, claims that he returned from Ukraine with a suitcase full of documents about the Bidens. Graham said he’s open to hearing from Giuliani at a hearing separate from impeachment.

“We can look at what Rudy's got and Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and anything else you want to look at after impeachment,” Graham said in his Face the Nation appearance. “But if Rudy wants to come to the Judiciary Committee and testify about what he found, he's welcome to do so.”
Who's impeachment trial is this? Drumpf or Biden?

MAKAVELI

Trump's trial would go a lot more quickly if Rudy truly did bring back a suitcase full of documents about the Bidens from Ukraine proving that Trump's concerns were legitimate. I don't think he did.
From Ukraine. You mean the country he claims is full of corruption?

vantexan

So you drumpftards will believe evidence Giuliani fabricated from Ukraine but not the Mueller investigation? Hilarious......
The Mueller investigation was based on a false premise conjured up by elements of our government seeking to get Trump removed. Anything Giuliani is claimed to have done pales in comparison with a soft coup.

MAKAVELI

The Mueller investigation was based on a false premise conjured up by elements of our government seeking to get Trump removed. Anything Giuliani is claimed to have done pales in comparison with a soft coup.
So the FBI is corrupt and Giuliani is a saint? LMFAO!

Box Ox

So you drumpftards will believe evidence Giuliani fabricated from Ukraine but not the Mueller investigation? Hilarious......

You're letting your TDS get to you. I've never voted Republican. And I just said I don't think Giuliani even has anything.

Reasonable people can look at anything labeled "evidence" and either laugh it out of the room or take it seriously. Which is probably why Giuliani hasn't come forward with "Biden dirt".

MAKAVELI

You're letting your TDS get to you. I've never voted Republican. And I just said I don't think Giuliani even has anything.

Reasonable people can look at anything labeled "evidence" and either laugh it out of the room or take it seriously. Which is probably why Giuliani hasn't come forward with "Biden dirt".
Giuliani has been exposed for the crook he is. He sold his soul for Drumpf and it's visible to anyone who doesn't have DDS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump-Tweet-Video-Joe-Biden-Photograph-5.jpg

newfie

How did investigating a land deal turn into impeachment over a blow job? Sounds eerily like a witch hunt.

linda tripp recordings .

and in fairness to many of the issues that your side fights for vehemently its not just a guy going to the park and getting a blow job.
it is a person of power taking advantage of a subordinate in a workplace setting.
metoo should be offended by your reference but does not care if its one of their own politicians.

the hypocrisy of this particular situation has not end