President Trump

newfie

You're letting your TDS get to you. I've never voted Republican. And I just said I don't think Giuliani even has anything.

Reasonable people can look at anything labeled "evidence" and either laugh it out of the room or take it seriously. Which is probably why Giuliani hasn't come forward with "Biden dirt".

i believe Giuliani per his own statements has quite a bit of evidence in the form of sworn statements. People forget that Giuliani has been one of the most talented prosecuters this country has ever seen.

the problem with what Giuliani is doing is that americans are not going to accept statements from foreign nationals against a joe biden. i hope he's successful in investigating the origins of the Trump impeachment hoax in the ukraine.

the easiest defense Trump can make in his impeachment is to have the president of the Ukraine testify on his behalf. that wont happen for the same basic reason.

if Giuliani is successful he will have to find evidence here in this country and american witnesses.
But despite political efforts to discredit Giuliani he is the presidents lawyer and he is also one of the most competent legal minds this country has ever seen to carry out this impossible mission of investigating the corruption in ukraine.

newfie

Well in Trumpspeak, being impeached is a “badge of honor” so...

politically it helps his messaging that he is fighting the deep state and they are coming after him.
the fact that this is a clearly political impeachment helps his argument.

bbsam

Staff member
politically it helps his messaging that he is fighting the deep state and they are coming after him.
the fact that this is a clearly political impeachment helps his argument.
I don’t think so. It helps with the 40% that are with him anyway so how does it help if the percentage believes everything he says anyway?

newfie

I don’t think so. It helps with the 40% that are with him anyway so how does it help if the percentage believes everything he says anyway?

keep believing its only 40 percent. its all you have because our president is doing one hell of a job

newfie

What do you think it is? 50? 65?

its clearly in the upper 40's Rasmussen has him at 50 and better and they were very accurate in 2016. a lot of people dont like his personality but theiy're not going to vote to change when the country is running so well.

bbsam

Staff member
its clearly in the upper 40's Rasmussen has him at 50 and better and they were very accurate in 2016. a lot of people dont like his personality but theiy're not going to vote to change when the country is running so well.
So if he has 40% that swear by everything he says and another 8 to 9% who just like how the country is running, then who exactly is Trump’s fight against the deep state making a difference with?

newfie

So if he has 40% that swear by everything he says and another 8 to 9% who just like how the country is running, then who exactly is Trump’s fight against the deep state making a difference with?

put another way its amazing that his level of support has not wavered after 3 years of constant attacks by the deep state and the MSM that delivers the negative messaging. i know you've denied the MSM effect. you should do like i do and watch about 10 different versions of the news from 10 differenent sources like I do. the spin each puts on the story is incredible. 8 to 9 out of 10 are spun in the most negative way possible often with only the negatives of a story delivered.

americans get it despite the efforts of the elites to tell them why they should feel otherwise.

newfie

put another way regardless of who or whom is the president americans like stability. if the current president is not totally wrecking the economy and things are running fairly well then americans will not make the change.

remember Obama? His poll numbers were similar to trumps , he was coming off of Obamacare anger he still got reelected.

It will be fine

put another way regardless of who or whom is the president americans like stability. if the current president is not totally wrecking the economy and things are running fairly well then americans will not make the change.

remember Obama? His poll numbers were similar to trumps , he was coming off of Obamacare anger he still got reelected.
Yup. When people think stable they think Trump. Lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Many moderates can see Democrats trying to steal an election. You live in a liberal bubble.

How is following the Constitution, in order to hold a president accountable for illegal acts, stealing an election?

I guess we're just supposed to look the other way while he does whatever he wants. I'm happy you want a king. Perhaps you should move to a country that has one so you can grovel.