President Trump

vantexan

He was charged with a high crime of abuse of power. The GAO said his action was against the law. You can argue you don’t think it should rise to the level of removing him, you can’t argue his actions were legal.
Excuse me but have to ask, where exactly in the penal code is "abuse of power?" Hope I didn't excite @Wrong and @bbsam for using the word "penal."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Dershowitz has plenty of money at his age. But he also has something guys like Schiff and Nadler lack, a moral compass.
Alan is hemorrhaging money to defend himself against rape and sex trafficking charges.
I was surprised he was selected.
I think he is totally innocent but a charge is more than enough to bring one down in this #metoo environment.

El Correcto

god is dead
Excuse me but have to ask, where exactly in the penal code is "abuse of power?" Hope I didn't excite @Wrong and @bbsam for using the word "penal."
Why is a failed male who identifies as a welfare queen @ing me?
I don’t vote for big New York liberal billionaires who blow the roof off spending just so the big bad capitalists can’t hurt me.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm more conservative than you are penal boy. So there.
Hey now that we are on the topic of sexual sins, how is your whore wife and step child doing :censored2:?
Did you show them who the boss is by abandoning them for “Central Asia” to go sleep with impoverished children using your welfare gibs?

vantexan

Hey now that we are on the topic of sexual sins, how is your whore wife and step child doing :censored2:?
Did you show them who the boss is by abandoning them for “Central Asia” to go sleep with impoverished children using your welfare gibs?
I guess one must have a rich fantasy life to let men do to you what they do.

El Correcto

god is dead
Dershowitz has plenty of money at his age. But he also has something guys like Schiff and Nadler lack, a moral compass.
Yes the guy who slandered child rape victims and defended Epstein has a moral compass, it points him in the direction of money.

Please, how can we bash Hillary for doing the same and praising a scumbag like Dershowitz? Have a little consistency van.

vantexan

Yes the guy who slandered child rape victims and defended Epstein has a moral compass, it points him in the direction of money.

Please, how can we bash Hillary for doing the same and praising a scumbag like Dershowitz? Have a little consistency van.
Dershowitz never did any such thing. Have you started watching MSNBC? By the way my stepdaughter is 27. I didn't desert a child nor her mother for that matter. That won't stop you from twisting things.

El Correcto

god is dead
Dershowitz never did any such thing. Have you started watching MSNBC? By the way my stepdaughter is 27. I didn't desert a child nor her mother for that matter. That won't stop you from twisting things.
What do you think billionaire lawyers do when trying to dismiss credible rape victims. They go through their lives trying to find everything about them, pictures of them smiling with Epstein, pictures of them enjoying a drink underage, etc etc.

The guy is a :censored2:ing scumbag just like your leader.