President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes the guy who slandered child rape victims and defended Epstein has a moral compass, it points him in the direction of money.

Please, how can we bash Hillary for doing the same and praising a scumbag like Dershowitz? Have a little consistency van.
True.
But if I'm hiring a lawyer, moral compass isn't high on my list of qualities I'm worried about.

Especially considering the scum Trump is going up against. All lawyers are sleazy, nice guys finish last.

El Correcto

god is dead
True.
But if I'm hiring a lawyer, moral compass isn't high on my list of qualities I'm worried about.

Especially considering the scum Trump is going up against. All lawyers are sleazy, nice guys finish last.
Exactly but let’s not pretend the guy has a moral compass. He is a dirtbag who is good at his job and will do anything to win.

vantexan

What do you think billionaire lawyers do when trying to dismiss credible rape victims. They go through their lives trying to find everything about them, pictures of them smiling with Epstein, pictures of them enjoying a drink underage, etc etc.

The guy is a :censored2:ing scumbag just like your leader.
Oh, you mean a lawyer was hired to defend someone? And?

El Correcto

god is dead
Dershowitz is also a professor at Harvard and one of the most respected lawyers in the country. Deal with it.
Me and you have different ideas of success. I wouldn’t go home and think to myself damn I had a successful day keeping that pedophile out of jail and slandering those child rape victims as whores.

vantexan

Me and you have different ideas of success. I wouldn’t go home and think to myself damn I had a successful day keeping that pedophile out of jail and slandering those child rape victims as whores.
That case back in when was it, 2009?, 2010? Wasn't it sealed? If so how do you know?

vantexan

Exactly but let’s not pretend the guy has a moral compass. He is a dirtbag who is good at his job and will do anything to win.
And he took a stand that's very unpopular with his fellow liberals and cost him personally. You won't see Schiff or Nadler doing that.

El Correcto

god is dead

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m just saying there are some people in this society I wouldn’t mind seeing get ripped from their homes and guillotined.
Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz would be two of them.

I’d sleep like a baby after rewatching that :censored2: multiple times.

vantexan

I’m just saying there are some people in this society I wouldn’t mind seeing get ripped from their homes and guillotined.
Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz would be two of them.

I’d sleep like a baby after rewatching that :censored2: multiple times.
Just curious were there any Republicans accused in all of this?

El Correcto

god is dead
Just curious were there any Republicans accused in all of this?
Not really from what I can see. Dershowitz is caught up in allegations, not sure how credible they are.

Acosta was accused of wrong doing in the prosecution.

personally I think favors were called in on behalf of the star studded defense team he hired and a sweetheart deal was cut without notifying the victims.

The court files need to be unsealed or people need to be dragged into the streets.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What do you think billionaire lawyers do when trying to dismiss credible rape victims. They go through their lives trying to find everything about them, pictures of them smiling with Epstein, pictures of them enjoying a drink underage, etc etc.

The guy is a :censored2:ing scumbag just like your leader.
Wasn't Hillary a lawyer for a rapist once ? Aren't there photos of her smiling with Epstein ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I've met the guy while dropping off airs at his office, he sounded a lot like other members of my family but the women who worked there were the funniest ones.

El Correcto

god is dead
I mean understand lawyers got to represent some awful people, but there is serious signs of the prosecution and defense working together to hammer out a deal for epstein without notifying the victims and then sealing the case.

Dershowitz was involved in that, he is absolute scum in my eyes just like Hillary. Especially now that we know the gravity of Epstein’s crimes.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Haven't you heard the old saying that the only justice in the Halls of Justice are in the halls. A majority of the court cases are handled before the trial even begins. Future political careers carry more weight than any actual crimes.