President Trump

BrownArmy

He called out Puerto Rico for their corruption did he not?

He was absolutely correct about their corruption was he not?

It's sad your TDS is so bad you are defending corrupt politicians stealing taxpayer money at the expense of their people who are suffering in the wake of a natural disaster.

Let’s see, Trump has called out corruption in PR and Ukraine.

Feel free to give more examples of ‘Eliot Ness’ DJT striking down corruption.

I’ll wait.

Box Ox

And the Democrats are right about Drumpf and Ukraine and they are acting accordingly.

Oh I think Trump is as guilty of withholding the Ukraine aide as OJ is of murder. House Democrats have just done a terrible job of evidence gathering and making their case. That's on them. They've totally screwed the pooch and now Mitch is driving the car. What I think Trump did and how I feel about him personally doesn't matter.

It will be fine

Oh I think Trump is as guilty of withholding the Ukraine aide as OJ is of murder. House Democrats have just done a terrible job of evidence gathering and making their case. That's on them. They've totally screwed the pooch and now Mitch is driving the car. What I think Trump did and how I feel about him personally doesn't matter.
The people involved, Trump, Mulvaney etc have all openly admitted to the crimes. I’m not sure what evidence you think is missing.

Box Ox

The people involved, Trump, Mulvaney etc have all openly admitted to the crimes. I’m not sure what evidence you think is missing.

Apparently wasn't enough to prevent the issuance of weak sauce articles of impeachment. They've done just enough for Nancy Pelosi to be able to go on TV shows and say "Impeachment is FOREVER" with a corny smile on her face like she's in a DeBeers diamond engagement ring commercial. Not much else.

Time for them to move on and try to salvage their election chances.

BrownArmy

Anti corruption campaign?
What the hell are you rambling about lol.

He was right on Puerto Rico corruption. Yet even now demwits like bbsam claim it's all about racism. Get a grip buddy.

Lulz, two examples of Trump ‘fighting’ corruption are PR and Ukraine.

Trump has a demonstrable history of racism, that covers PR.

Trump wanted to dig up dirt on Biden, that covers Ukraine.

You’re acting like he’s a Superhero, he’s not, he’s an opportunist scumbag.

Cheers, idiot

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re acting like he’s a Superhero, he’s not, he’s an opportunist scumbag.
You create this little farce about an "anti corruption campaign" and "superhero". Your TDS addled brain is so rotten you can't even see no one suggested any of that.

You need to cut out the liberal brainwashing, you're losing it my guy.

bbsam

Staff member
The word "acceptable" wouldn't apply to the embezzlement of either type of fund. But yes, draining resources intended specifically for emergency use is a more serious act.
Oh stop. Your Trump Defense Syndrome has you delirious with idiocy.