President Trump

MAKAVELI

white men had the same idea about cotton, but noooo @MAKAVELI people had to go crying to guvmint so they wouldn’t have to work anymore.
Your POS president was trying to keep Latinos from entering at the southern border at any cost, now is trying keep that workforce for rich farmers. All we really need is these out of work Muricans go pick lettuce for peanuts and the country will be saved. :happy2:

El Correcto

god is dead
Your POS president was trying to keep Latinos from entering at the southern border at any cost, now is trying keep that workforce for rich farmers. All we really need is these out of work Muricans go pick lettuce for peanuts and the country will be saved. :happy2:
Yeah maybe we can export the “urban” inner city youth to farm labor camps instead of letting them sit around being useless.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have a teenager who'd love to be paid $20 an hour to pick apples!
I'm sure you do.

giphy (13).gif

El Correcto

god is dead
I love President Trump and how he shats all over Twitter like a rebellious teen. He says exactly what I would say if I was President which is terrifying and comforting all at once. Wasnt it funny how up in arms people got when he called those shathole countries, shatholes? Everybody knows its true but tried to act offended until they realized most of the countries dont have running water, :censored2: in the streets, and have no AC. The fascination with shatholers coming to America and attempting to shatholify it is baffling to me. You came here because you hated your own living conditions and wanted to experience the Near Paradise civilization we had created and now you want me to be ashamed of myself cause I'm huwhite? Naw dawg. You can suck it.
Liberals like to treat America how they treat their wives. Watching the minorities run trains on them.

JJinVA

If they want to save their food supply chain and the country, they better learn how to pick produce.

bro I dont know you but you appear to be so stuck in the past mentally that you think farmers "pick" their crops. Have you heard of my buddy John Deer?

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 62

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If only we had a wall of protection
You laugh, but we're going to have an actual humanitarian crisis at our southern border. Mexico has done absolutely nothing to slow the spread. You notice the stimulus package has 350 million dollars earmarked for refugee resettlement?

That :censored2: hole country is gonna be a real problem soon and you'll wish we had a wall.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You laugh, but we're going to have an actual humanitarian crisis at our southern border. Mexico has done absolutely nothing to slow the spread. You notice the stimulus package has 350 million dollars earmarked for refugee resettlement?

That :censored2: hole country is gonna be a real problem soon and you'll wish we had a wall.
I get the feeling those 27,000 Mexican soldiers on the other side of the line might not have any problem with payoffs and bribes.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Relax. It's just the common cold.