President Trump

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
91358929_10217428727330126_2622245841091428352_n.jpg

BrownArmy

I read your post and addressed your question. No, we will not learn anything from this because the media has politicized it.

The media is irrelevant.

Do we create appropriate war-time policy due to what the media says?

Left, right, they both suck.

So, your stance seems to be:

The media sucks, they politicize things, ERGO there's literally no way we can come up with a coherent pandemic policy that serves our National interests and respects the Constitution.

K.

Milk and cookies time kid, put your pj's on and go to bed.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So, your stance seems to be:

The media sucks, they politicize things, ERGO there's literally no way we can come up with a coherent pandemic policy that serves our National interests and respects the Constitution.
Yup.
The media made this a political event and will continue to do so. No one is interested in making a change they're interested in pointing fingers and bitching and moaning.

I find your childlike optimism that we're going to get it together both naive and amusing.

Milk and cookies time kid, put your pj's on and go to bed.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Didn't edit enough. I HATE the government but love the governed. The United States is a Republic. Always has been and always will be.
I am more of a Libertarian than anything. Like Republicans, we want limited government. Unfortunately the RINOS today are the same as the Dems which is why we need term limits. Pelosi amd McConnel need to hit the road.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I anything, cases are under-reported and deaths due to Covid-19 are not properly classified as such. Remember, sir, we still don't have widely available testing.

Your mind is warped.

Negative Ace.
Read for comprehension. Try to look further than your present abilities allow and you'll understand my POV.

I am not warped, just apparently quite a bit beyond your level.