President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, idiot, it is not a fact!
It is a fact little kid.
China locked down Hubei province but allowed international flights to continue.

The real question is why do you constantly defend China and attack the United States of America?

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?

Last edited:

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
It is a fact little kid.
China locked down Hubei province but allowed international flights to continue.

The real question is why do you constantly defend China and attack the United States of America?

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?

First off, calling out baseless conspiracy theories is not "defending China."

yes, how dare China NOT prevent citizens from other countries to leave China and return home!
No way in he!l that'd be considered an international crime.

Please use your brain before posting, I know it's small but it might help you! You do not have to listen to all of the voices in your head!

Benben

It is a fact that they lied about their outbreak and exported it internationally while quarantining domestically.

It's just a fact little kid.

You just totally missed everything that has been pointed out for you.

But hey, it just doesn't matter because, you were there.

Right?

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Trump vs States. This could really get out of hand if he tries to reopen the country prematurely as we don't have reliable mass testing yet. Political civil war would be one of the worst things right now lol.

Benben

Trump vs States. This could really get out of hand if he tries to reopen the country prematurely as we don't have reliable mass testing yet. Political civil war would be one of the worst things right now lol.

No offense, but sure as he!l feels like we have been in a political war since 2010, civil or not.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No offense, but sure as he!l feels like we have been in a political war since 2010, civil or not.
Yep
Affordable Care Act (ACA) The comprehensive health care reform law enacted in March 2010 (sometimes known as ACA, PPACA, or “Obamacare”). ... The law provides consumers with subsidies (“premium tax credits”) that lower costs for households with incomes between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level.

Benben

Yep
Affordable Care Act (ACA) The comprehensive health care reform law enacted in March 2010 (sometimes known as ACA, PPACA, or “Obamacare”). ... The law provides consumers with subsidies (“premium tax credits”) that lower costs for households with incomes between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level.

I still have yet to understand the pure, unadulterated hatred republicans have for this legislation.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The USA literally cannot take care of its Citizens for longer than two weeks...
You are clearly confused about the role of government.
At least as I understand it ... and your understanding as well it appears.

I guess there is no right or wrong ... we just disagree.

We can't see eye to eye
There ain't no good guy,
There ain't no bad guy
... we just disagree.

Benben

The USA Government does not take care of it's citizens.
It creates a society and legal framework in which it's Citizens take care of themselves and very often, each other.

Fire departments, city engineers, veteran administration, CDC, FBI, ect.

Wouldn't those be examples of the govt. taking care of it's citizens both local and nationaly?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I still have yet to understand the pure, unadulterated hatred republicans have for this legislation.
My guess is you never will.

I personally support a Universal Healthcare Plan as long as personal plans are allowed as well.

My personal distaste for the ACA is it's a POS piece of legislation and I absolutely loathed the 'Individual Mandate' provision within the law.