President Trump

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Make health insurance equivalent to a public utility and franchise it state by state. Make it reciprocal. Each state responsible for negotiating the best deal for its residents. And everybody pays something.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
93562478_3237780406246698_4382830069039497216_n.jpg

fishtm2001

Economic analysis suggests that America could have averted at least 40 percent of these terrible costs and perhaps as much as 85 percent of the economic damage. If President Trump had listened to the early urgent warnings from his experts and advisors starting in early January and taken the right steps, today we would face a mild recession.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hold on.....I need to go make some flash cards so that you might get it.

You said folks couldn't buy seeds to grow their own food.

I said farmers were dumping milk and burying crops.

Do you get it now or should I have a 12 year old explain it to you?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Economic analysis suggests that America could have averted at least 40 percent of these terrible costs and perhaps as much as 85 percent of the economic damage. If President Trump had listened to the early urgent warnings from his experts and advisors starting in early January and taken the right steps, today we would face a mild recession.

Maybe it was because of the fact that he was heavily involved with the Democratic controlled sham of an impeachment trial which ended 5 February 2020.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hold on.....I need to go make some flash cards so that you might get it.

You said folks couldn't buy seeds to grow their own food.

I said farmers were dumping milk and burying crops.

Do you get it now or should I have a 12 year old explain it to you?
Apparently you should get a 12 year old because they are two totally different situations.