President Trump

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
tRump strikes out this week!

3 straight loses in court! so what's his response? I

He fires the attorney who has been investigating him and his fellow crooks!

Then lies to America and blamed it on Barr. tRump is the very definition of a pusillanimous!!

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Malizia II - Wikipedia

"Malizia II is an IMOCA 60 monohull sailing yacht, designed by VPLP and Guillaume Verdier and constructed by Multiplast in France.[1][2]

The boat served as a transport vessel for Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg, who sailed across the North Atlantic Ocean from Plymouth to New York City in August 2019 without causing carbon dioxide emissions during the voyage. The trip was led by Boris Herrmann. Thunberg's crossing of the Atlantic started on 14 August 2019, and concluded on 28 August."

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Trump told his crowd that “I have done a phenomenal job with" the pandemic, pointing to the number of COVID-19 tests administered in the U.S. to date. But Trump also complained that more testing had revealed more cases of the disease caused by coronavirus.

"When you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people, you're going to find more cases. So I said to my people, 'slow the testing down, please.' They test and they test," Trump said.

He then imitated a public health official examining a patient, “If you have the sniffles, it's a case!"

Overpaid Union Thug

593BC604-F587-437A-AB33-643D7489A4DA.jpeg
B0C67699-4D9A-4FEA-A150-D9BF0CAF682D.jpeg