President Trump

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
1592753077687.png

Fitting that all those empty seats are blue. Bluewave2020!

Re-Raise

One of the largest cheers of the night occurred when he demonstrated that he could drink a glass of water. People camped out on the sidewalk for days to see this.
Many people have told me that it is the greatest drinking of water they have ever seen!!

I know more about water drinking than anyone...ever!

So much water drinking winning.. that you are going to get sick of so much water drinking winning!

I am a college educated Republican that is completely stunned that he now represents the Republican Party.I can’t be the only one

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Many people have told me that it is the greatest drinking of water they have ever seen!!

I know more about water drinking than anyone...ever!

So much water drinking winning.. that you are going to get sick of so much water drinking winning!

I am a college educated Republican that is completely stunned that he now represents the Republican Party.
I can’t be the only one
I try to ignore his personality and look at the results.
He is more Repug than most of the POS Repugs in Congress but more RePugnant than anyone in Congress.

Re-Raise

I try to ignore his personality and look at the results.
He is more Repug than most of the POS Repugs in Congress but more RePugnant than anyone in Congress.
I was a Republican because I felt they were the party of smaller government and more individual responsibility.

Under Trump, it seems to have become the party of Archie Bunker.

I don't hate everyone who is different than me. I understand that people have different life experiences than I have had. I have empathy for people that are treated unfairly.

Issues aren’t even looked at from both sides anymore. It is an us against them mentality that is dominating politics.

I don’t think Trump even really cares about any issue.. but he has found a base of supporters that feed on a certain message..so he gives them what they want to feed his ego. He would turn on anyone if they weren’t kissing his ass.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was a Republican because I felt they were the party of smaller government and more individual responsibility.
Under Trump, it seems to have become the party of Archie Bunker.
I don't hate everyone who is different than me. I understand that people have different life experiences than I have had. I have empathy for people that are treated unfairly.
Issues aren’t even looked at from both sides anymore. It is an us against them mentality that is dominating politics.
I don’t think Trump even really cares about any issue.. but he has found a base of supporters that feed on a certain message..so he gives them what they want to feed his ego. He would turn on anyone if they weren’t kissing his ass.
Yeah