President Trump

JJinVA

I hear Africa is lovely this time of year.

Black people will never go back to Africa because they know they would be ACTUAL slaves over there, getting beaten by other black slave masters on an hourly basis. They'd rather stay here and belly ache us all to death lol

vantexan

It was friend:censored2:k the Native Indians the day Europeans stepped foot on this continent. :raspberry:
If the Europeans had never sailed west do you think the Japanese or Chinese would've left the Americas alone? Actually would be called something else because Amerigo Vespucci would've never come over. What if everyone would've stayed right where they were at? Was never going to happen so people need to get over what happened and learn from it. Tearing down statues, renaming everything, cancelling our history is no different than the Nazis burning books. Going forward what kind of world will be built on ignorant mob rule? On envy of others so they must be destroyed? Years ago there was a black journalist who traveled through Africa. His conclusion was he was thankful that his ancestors got enslaved so that he ended up in the U.S. Of course he didn't want to be a slave but his point was people don't know how good they've got it until they see what it's like to have not much at all.

JJinVA

If the Europeans had never sailed west do you think the Japanese or Chinese would've left the Americas alone? Actually would be called something else because Amerigo Vespucci would've never come over. What if everyone would've stayed right where they were at? Was never going to happen so people need to get over what happened and learn from it. Tearing down statues, renaming everything, cancelling our history is no different than the Nazis burning books. Going forward what kind of world will be built on ignorant mob rule? On envy of others so they must be destroyed? Years ago there was a black journalist who traveled through Africa. His conclusion was he was thankful that his ancestors got enslaved so that he ended up in the U.S. Of course he didn't want to be a slave but his point was people don't know how good they've got it until they see what it's like to have not much at all.

I think this new wave of commies wont be happy until every American city looks like their Pillar Of Success: Chicago. And when they're getting shot at every day and their kids are getting killed by crossfire, only then will they MAYBE understand that they got exactly what it was they were fighting for. And even then they will still blame whitey.

These people are the reason that I myself (as well as apparently the majority of other white Americans) didnt want to have children. I would never leave kids behind in a world this stupid. And for the first time in American history, white people under the age of 16 are now a minority. I saw this coming from a million miles away when I was in my early 20's and just said, "ah well. Time for me and my bloodline to head back to the cosmos and leave America to, Those That Matter." *shrug* I still think the elites will eventually kill them off with robots but, thats just conspiracy theory at this point. I mean, what use would they have for a never ending rebellion race when robots can build everything they need including other robots? I see them going to Mars, cutting the robots loose, and returning after "the job is done"...

It will be fine

I think this new wave of commies wont be happy until every American city looks like their Pillar Of Success: Chicago. And when they're getting shot at every day and their kids are getting killed by crossfire, only then will they MAYBE understand that they got exactly what it was they were fighting for. And even then they will still blame whitey.

These people are the reason that I myself (as well as apparently the majority of other white Americans) didnt want to have children. I would never leave kids behind in a world this stupid. And for the first time in American history, white people under the age of 16 are now a minority. I saw this coming from a million miles away when I was in my early 20's and just said, "ah well. Time for me and my bloodline to head back to the cosmos and leave America to, Those That Matter." *shrug* I still think the elites will eventually kill them off with robots but, thats just conspiracy theory at this point. I mean, what use would they have for a never ending rebellion race when robots can build everything they need including other robots? I see them going to Mars, cutting the robots loose, and returning after "the job is done"...
3F128769-9F95-4913-AA75-20DA436D881D.gif

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
one great example . The dc elite fought this with everything they had. Many of you snowflakes here prematurely took victory laps every step of the fight. And here we are 4 years later. the libs have thrown up their hands in defeat and donald is building a hell of a lot of wall.
Hell of a lot of wall around the White House. Wonder if Mexico is paying for that one?
1593219808151.png

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I don’t see how Trump supporters can hear or read that response and feel confident. He was asked what his second term priorities are and he rambled about nothing. His supporters still think he’ll destroy Biden at debates. This is his answer to a layup question and he can’t make a single coherent point.
Think the hydroxycloroquine rotted what was left of any brain cells he had after his Lysol enema.

vantexan

If the predictions of automation putting tens of millions out of work come true the resulting riots are going to make recent stuff look like a prayer meeting.