President Trump

refineryworker05

I really didn't like GWBush as president because his presidency was very bad for this nation and did a lot of damage in the Middle East that we are still seeing the impact from that disaster till this day, but I didn't personally find GWBush unlikable. I thought he was incompetent and bad at his job and his war on terror and the Iraq War did immeasurable damage and of course he wrecked the economy, but trump is wow..... I won't say his presidency is worse in terms of its negative impact on America, him and GWBush are neck and neck, but trump is a very loathsome person. I hope he loses big in November.

fishtm2001

NEW YORK (AP) — Fox News on Wednesday fired daytime news anchor Ed Henry after he was charged with sexual misconduct in the workplace.
Another "family values" guy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
trump is the result of at least 2 generations of the dumbing down in America. I have never seen such an ignorant, petty, small minded, vindictive. spiteful person with maybe an 8th grade education ( being generous here ) in my life.

the whole world is watching and shaking their heads. If this is the best we can come up with , then our nation is finished.

God help us. ( seriously )
This needed to be repeated!
She thinks Trump has the same level of education as she does!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1593663629271.png

JJinVA

Anyone who doesn't want a radical left wing Marxist agenda that the Democrats are pushing. I mean really you lefties shot yourselves in the foot in what should have been an easy election to win. Really nutjob politics you support.

That's true. As much as they hate on Trump for being a reality TV star with "multiple bankruptcies", no morals, yada yada, they LOST to that. Lol. Tells you how much worse their candidates are