President Trump

fishtm2001

Fintan O’Toole, a columnist for the Irish Times: “Over more than two centuries, the United States has stirred a very wide range of feelings in the rest of the world: love and hatred, fear and hope, envy and contempt, awe and anger,” he wrote, in April. “But there is one emotion that has never been directed towards the US until now: pity.”

fishtm2001

Does anyone know what color Donald is today.
Green when he sees this:
For comparison, past Democratic performance among 18-29 year olds: 1992: Clinton +9 1996: Clinton +18 2000: Gore +1 2004: Kerry +9 2008: Obama +34 2012: Obama +23 2016: Clinton +19 Today's Pew poll: Biden +40

Indecisi0n

Green when he sees this:
For comparison, past Democratic performance among 18-29 year olds: 1992: Clinton +9 1996: Clinton +18 2000: Gore +1 2004: Kerry +9 2008: Obama +34 2012: Obama +23 2016: Clinton +19 Today's Pew poll: Biden +40
He had the largest turn out in history.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Says the guy who has a crack head as his avatar lol. Maybe you should run in 2020? Clearly your problem-solving and decision-making skills are better than tRumps!?

My avatar was a funny skit from a television show. For the record, his name was Anton Jackson, and his drug of choice was alcohol, not crack. Not all poor black people are crack heads...

I agree 100% that my problem solving and decision making skills are better than Trump. People tell me all the time I have the greatest skills at solving problems and making decisions. Unfortunately for our country, I have no desire to live in Washington DC. Otherwise, I would pay down the deficit and build a wall in 4 years, no problems.

Indecisi0n

My avatar was a funny skit from a television show. For the record, his name was Anton Jackson, and his drug of choice was alcohol, not crack. Not all poor black people are crack heads...

I agree 100% that my problem solving and decision making skills are better than Trump. People tell me all the time I have the greatest skills at solving problems and making decisions. Unfortunately for our country, I have no desire to live in Washington DC. Otherwise, I would pay down the deficit and build a wall in 4 years, no problems.
Please remove the avatar. You can not have photos of yourself on this site.

JJinVA

Well now you're just being dishonest. Of course all poor black ppl are crackheads

floridays

Fintan O’Toole, a columnist for the Irish Times: “Over more than two centuries, the United States has stirred a very wide range of feelings in the rest of the world: love and hatred, fear and hope, envy and contempt, awe and anger,” he wrote, in April. “But there is one emotion that has never been directed towards the US until now: pity.”
Exactly who is this clown, Fintan O’Toole, and exactly what has he ever accomplished and why should and American give a rats rear end what he thinks?

A legitimate question, you quoted him @fishtm2001 , make yourself proud.

BTW, still waiting on the Thomas Sowell quotes pertaining to Trump being easier to impeach than Mrs. Clinton.

floridays

Thanks tRump for being the world's biggest racist!!!

A baseball for sale on tRump's website for $88! Are you kidding me????????
I've got a baseball I wouldn't sell you or anyone for 500.
What's your point, it's not like he's selling the Lincoln bedroom.