President Trump

rod

Retired 22 years
Unless the Dems at the last minute abandon Sniffen Joe and what is left of his mind and come up with a REAL viable candidate (which they haven't accomplished yet) goofy Donald will get my vote again. Once again my vote will be going to the lesser of two evils. That is just the sad state of American politics.

Box Ox

Thanks tRump for being the world's biggest racist!!!

A baseball for sale on tRump's website for $88! Are you kidding me????????

OMFG. Are you suggesting helpless minorities in need of patriarchal white caretakers are dependent upon baseballs to get ahead in society? And Trump’s pricing them at $88 puts them out of their hopeless reach?!

Might be the most racist thing I’ve read all month.

Indecisi0n

Unless the Dems at the last minute abandon Sniffen Joe and what is left of his mind and come up with a REAL viable candidate (which they haven't accomplished yet) goofy Donald will get my vote again. Once again my vote will be going to the lesser of two evils. That is just the sad state of American politics.
Pumpkin man is the lesser of two evils ? Man old age is getting to your brain.

Box Ox

Pumpkin man is the lesser of two evils ? Man old age is getting to your brain.

We’ve got a guy on the right who fancies himself the ideal authoritarian and a guy on the left who’s nearly dead and bows to those who would do away with freedom of speech, association and capitalism in a heartbeat. Really a no win situation here.

refineryworker05

The speech by trump tonight was terrible and boring. Very monotone. And the content of the speech was ok in certain parts, but the stuff about left wingers trying to overthrow the government was pure insanity and dangerous rhetoric. trump is truly a disaster as president. Didn't mention anything that's actually going on in the nation, but defending confederate statues. Smh.

JJinVA

He ain't much better but after all Trump has been through if you are still voting for him than you cray cray.

We would be better off electing a potato than Joe "The Kid Sniffer" Biden. Hes so molestory that he does it in public on national television...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Last edited:

newfie

donald has taken over from Benedict Arnold as “America’s number one traitor,” according to a group of veterans seeking to vote the president out of office this November.
His " siding with Russia’s President Vladimir Putin over U.S. intelligence on Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election and his dismissal of reports that U.S. officials knew Russia allegedly paid Taliban members to kill American troops."

donald trump is the greatest president in modern history according to many veterans

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
donald trump is the greatest president in modern history according to many veterans
The "group of veterans" that released the ad is a dark money slush fund for the Democrat party, posing as a nonprofit to avoid reporting contributions.

This "group" has two employees and zero volunteers. They have on numerous occasions given money to support Democrats running against veterans.

It's a disgusting sham.

Fueled by unions and secret donors, liberal vets group spends millions boosting Democrats - OpenSecrets News

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I like how he thinks I'm so white that I don't know who Dave Chappelle is or ever watched Chappelle Show lol

You're the person who believes the choice of someone's avatar actually means something. Were you also foolish enough to think my username means I'm a black man? Wrong again!
I like how he thinks I'm so white that I don't know who Dave Chappelle is or ever watched Chappelle Show lol

I tried. :) I'm proud of you for recognizing Tyrone Biggum's.

I wold have few problems with you guys man crushing on Trump if you would admit he is flawed. Had he been president before Twitter, he may have just come across as a fool and not the narcissistic racist with idiot adult children that he is!

fishtm2001

The "group of veterans" that released the ad is a dark money slush fund for the Democrat party, posing as a nonprofit to avoid reporting contributions.

This "group" has two employees and zero volunteers. They have on numerous occasions given money to support Democrats running against veterans.

It's a disgusting sham.

Fueled by unions and secret donors, liberal vets group spends millions boosting Democrats - OpenSecrets News
Most veterans see through donald's phony patriotism. They do, like Putin, recognize him as the first woman president. So he's got that going for him.

JJinVA

You're the person who believes the choice of someone's avatar actually means something. Were you also foolish enough to think my username means I'm a black man? Wrong again!

I honestly don't think anything about you other than you're clearly extremely confused. *shrug* Aint my life dawg you can do whatever you want

I tried. :) I'm proud of you for recognizing Tyrone Biggum's.

I wold have few problems with you guys man crushing on Trump if you would admit he is flawed. Had he been president before Twitter, he may have just come across as a fool and not the narcissistic racist with idiot adult children that he is!

Funny thing is, the right is the only political side fair enough to host criticisms of our own side. The mental gymnastics the left has to do to avoid looking at themselves and their candidates is worthy of a gold medal for Thought Dodging

fishtm2001

Just as Hamilton warned; "...a confusion of celebrity for leadership, fame for accomplishment, and popularity for genius has given us “a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune.” Seizing the opportunity, unscrupulous “insolent men” have pandered to the lowest common denominators of fear and greed to win power and exploit it for a small elite."